Occido Lumen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Photos of last Halloween's Quinlan/Vaun cosplay

+4
VampireEater
Babywhatsyoursin
Majinkura
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Photos of last Halloween's Quinlan/Vaun cosplay Empty Photos of last Halloween's Quinlan/Vaun cosplay

Post by GoeticDisciple Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:37 pm

Well I had big photoshop plans for these pictures which I have now realized will never happen... so to heck with it, here's me last Halloween (yes I handed out candy dressed like this!)
Photos of last Halloween's Quinlan/Vaun cosplay 310

Photos of last Halloween's Quinlan/Vaun cosplay 110

Photos of last Halloween's Quinlan/Vaun cosplay 211

Photos of last Halloween's Quinlan/Vaun cosplay 611

Photos of last Halloween's Quinlan/Vaun cosplay 510

Photos of last Halloween's Quinlan/Vaun cosplay 710

Photos of last Halloween's Quinlan/Vaun cosplay 810

And last but very not least, sitting in the truck waiting for my friend to buy beer on a stakeout
Photos of last Halloween's Quinlan/Vaun cosplay 410
GoeticDisciple
GoeticDisciple
Admin

Back to top Go down

Photos of last Halloween's Quinlan/Vaun cosplay Empty Re: Photos of last Halloween's Quinlan/Vaun cosplay

Post by Majinkura Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:58 pm

omg why are these not on tumblr yet???????

and you nailed the makeup perfectly!!!!

would you mind....if I used these for drawing reference??
Majinkura
Majinkura
Admin

Back to top Go down

Photos of last Halloween's Quinlan/Vaun cosplay Empty Re: Photos of last Halloween's Quinlan/Vaun cosplay

Post by Babywhatsyoursin Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:26 am

Ladies and gentleman- she writes, she looks the part... all bow.

But for real... holy toledo. It's a bird it's a plane its QUINVAUN.

Last edited by Babywhatsyoursin on Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Babywhatsyoursin
Babywhatsyoursin
Admin

https://occidolumenpages.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireEater Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:06 am

There so good! It's scary!

VampireEater
Strigoi
Strigoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Majinkura Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:15 am

my fav is the car one - its like......

"what in hell is taking Thaticus so long??
2 minutes ammonia break he says..."
Majinkura
Majinkura
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by guest Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:41 am

WTF!! Those need to be seen...plus we (I) need you to dress like that and beat up Carlton.
Did you make you jacket or get it off etsy? Is it nylon??
I want a nylon one like Vaun's...
You are amazeballs.

Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by GoeticDisciple Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:42 am

They'll be on tumblr now that I posted them here. I'll do that today after work.

All the gear is store bought. The hoodie is just a Champion gear hoodie with red contrast lining. I keep searching for a nylon one like in the show and have determined those must have been made for the show. Can't find one anywhere.

And guys I wish you could have seen the kids' faces when they came to my door. One froze to the spot and had to be picked up (still in the same frozen position) and carried away. Another convo went like this:

8-9 yo boy in standard Dracula costume: "Trick or Tre–"
Me: "I see you are a vampire."
Boy: (eyes as big as saucers) "Are you real?"
Me: (kneeling down so he can get a really, really good look at my face) "Yes, I'm real."
Boy: "Are you dead?"
Me: "Maybe."
Boy: (super quiet) "What are you?"
Me: "I'm a vampire, too. I hunt other vampires. I see you're a vampire. We might be enemies."
Boy: (takes two steps backwards)
Me: "Oh come now, I know it's Halloween and you're just dressed up pretend. I wouldn't hurt you. Here, take some candy."
Boy: (darts forward, grabs handfuls and then pelts off my step, the stops and looks back over his shoulder, calling, "You wouldn't hurt me, would you?"
Me: (trying SO HARD not to laugh and crack the colloidon on my mouth): "No sir, I would protect you, young man."
Boy: "Are you sure?"

At that point we had to close the door because we were all dying laughing. I hope I didn't ruin that child's life...
GoeticDisciple
GoeticDisciple
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GoeticDisciple Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:44 am

And Majin, no problem if you want to use them for reference.
GoeticDisciple
GoeticDisciple
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Majinkura Fri Jul 10, 2015 5:39 pm

lmaoooo oh man you should have had your friend record it for posterity!!!!

it would have went viral within the strain fan community!!
Majinkura
Majinkura
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MrQuinlansBloodDoll Fri Jul 10, 2015 5:59 pm

*drops to knees and bows* I'M NOT WORTHY OF YOUR GREATNESS!

MrQuinlansBloodDoll
MrQuinlansBloodDoll
Strigoi
Strigoi

Back to top Go down

Post by MrQuinlansBloodDoll Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:10 pm

I...I must photoshop them!!!!! Can I? Can I? Can I? :,3 purdy plz?
MrQuinlansBloodDoll
MrQuinlansBloodDoll
Strigoi
Strigoi

Back to top Go down

Post by GoeticDisciple Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:11 pm

Majin, I really regretted not renting two go pros and mounting one inside the house, looking out at the stoop, and another in the yard, looking at the entry.

Some children ran so fast that time went backwards for a brief period
GoeticDisciple
GoeticDisciple
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Majinkura Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:17 pm

dude,if i was one of those kids (trust me i've been into vampires and other spookies for a loooooong time.) I would have been like - screw the candy may i have a selfie please???
Majinkura
Majinkura
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by guest Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:40 pm

Majinkura wrote:my fav is the car one - its like......

"what in hell is taking Thaticus so long??
2 minutes ammonia break he says..."

How did I miss that...see should have been in bed last night. LOL Super funny.
Thaticus jumping up and down holding his crotch.

Well, get the cameras for this HW. Maybe, young Dracula will come back!! Enlist him.
Did you make bunny teeth?
I like the beer run.
I can see Gus & McHottie going for beer. Gus grabbing a few cases and McHottie grabbing the group of teens outside trying to score beer.

Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by MrQuinlansBloodDoll Sat Jul 11, 2015 2:21 pm

Since Goetic gave me the okay in a private message to post the pics I done... Even though no matter how hard I try I cant stop the picture from half being cut off but... You get the idea of it all...
Photos of last Halloween's Quinlan/Vaun cosplay Goetic12
Photos of last Halloween's Quinlan/Vaun cosplay Receiv11
Photos of last Halloween's Quinlan/Vaun cosplay 7101010
Photos of last Halloween's Quinlan/Vaun cosplay Goetic13
MrQuinlansBloodDoll
MrQuinlansBloodDoll
Strigoi
Strigoi

Back to top Go down

Post by GoeticDisciple Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:40 pm

I used tooth black to paint my teeth into the proper shapes. It worked amazingly well and I didn't have problems with my lips pooching out because of the bulk of fake teeth.
GoeticDisciple
GoeticDisciple
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Majinkura Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:44 pm

omg that is such a great idea!!! so where do you get the paint from??
and how long did it last??
Majinkura
Majinkura
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GoeticDisciple Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:46 pm

You can get it online at any Halloween supply store. It's called Mehron Black FX Tooth Paint.

The trick is your teeth have to be completely dry when you apply it, and you have to let it dry fully before closing your mouth. I had to stuff my mouth with paper towels to keep my lips away from my teeth for about 15 minutes. Once you get that process down, it's amazingly durable. I applied it at @ 5pm and only around 11pm was it starting to come off. I didn't eat anything but I did drink water and it stayed through that. I blacked out all my bottom teeth to really make the "fangs" show up.

It took several tries to really get the teeth right. Steady hand is needed!

The rest of the makeup was just Mehron cake white with black-brown matte eyeshadow used for the marbling and around the lips and eyes, some red matte eyeshadow directly lining the eyes, a little bit of blue here and there for faint veins and rigid collodion for the mouth and scars.

And... I shaved my eyebrows off. That was what really made it look wholly alien. Husband was not a fan of that level of commitment, LOL
GoeticDisciple
GoeticDisciple
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by guest Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:32 am

GoeticDisciple wrote:You can get it online at any Halloween supply store. It's called Mehron Black FX Tooth Paint.

And... I shaved my eyebrows off. That was what really made it look wholly alien. Husband was not a fan of that level of commitment, LOL

But Husband, you got to have sex with The Born.
I totally would have made him act out the entire Captive Gus scene. ALL of them.."NO. You hide behind that door and come at me with the knife!!" Then, I will body slam you..."But you already did"...*counts to ten*..

The whole entire thing is awesome. Was it hard to get off your teeth?
I like how dark and clear it is in your pictures. It really looks like The Fall. I am picturing the end scene when they are driving to The Black Site. They totally give that vibe..except for the beer run. LOL

Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Majinkura Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:34 am

awwww,but that dedication was well worth it hmm??

you must have gotten stared at a lot at work tho!!
Majinkura
Majinkura
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GoeticDisciple Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:08 pm

mandalorianmeowmeow wrote:I totally would have made him act out the entire Captive Gus scene. ALL of them.."NO. You hide behind that door and come at me with the knife!!" Then, I will body slam you..."But you already did"...*counts to ten*..

Mandalorianmeowmeow, hahaha ^^THAT^^ would have been a holy disaster. One or both of us would have ended up in the hospital either accidentally stabbed or concussed.

It did take some scraping to get the tooth paint off at the end of the night but it wasn't a big deal.

And Majin, thankfully I was able to draw my brows on passably well. I don't think anyone really noticed!!!
GoeticDisciple
GoeticDisciple
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Babywhatsyoursin Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:18 pm

Nice photoshopping! I love the starry background!!
Babywhatsyoursin
Babywhatsyoursin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by guest Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:13 pm

GoeticDisciple wrote:
mandalorianmeowmeow wrote:I totally would have made him act out the entire Captive Gus scene. ALL of them.."NO. You hide behind that door and come at me with the knife!!" Then, I will body slam you..."But you already did"...*counts to ten*..

Mandalorianmeowmeow, hahaha ^^THAT^^ would have been a holy disaster. One or both of us would have ended up in the hospital either accidentally stabbed or concussed.

It some fekked up AU, you end up in Baby's ER. Photos of last Halloween's Quinlan/Vaun cosplay 1541130849
Photos of last Halloween's Quinlan/Vaun cosplay 2678541995 Photos of last Halloween's Quinlan/Vaun cosplay 2678541995

Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Babywhatsyoursin Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:26 am

"Hello, my dear! I'm here to change your dre...ssings?"

Babywhatsyoursin
Babywhatsyoursin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GoeticDisciple Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:59 am

hahahah yes!
GoeticDisciple
GoeticDisciple
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next