Occido Lumen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CuseCuse, GDT, Hogie and our Angst. Or How to Beat a Dead Horse.

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

CuseCuse, GDT, Hogie and our Angst. Or How to Beat a Dead Horse.  - Page 2 Empty CuseCuse, GDT, Hogie and our Angst. Or How to Beat a Dead Horse.

Post by guest Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:01 am

First topic message reminder :

So I found this article...It's older so you all may have read it already..But let's refresh!
http://spinoff.comicbookresources.com/2014/07/10/carlton-cuse-exhumes-the-horror-and-science-of-the-strains-vampires/

First
I'll start with a positive...(maybe) at least it's how I am interpreting it
"Eichorst is a combination of two characters from the book, but in neither event is he as fully realized in the books as he is in the series".
So, I am hoping this means that he is indeed a combo of Dreverhaven and Eichhorst and I get my wish. I think that would be super.

Second
The negative. This was written back in July 2014..
"If you read the books, you’ll discover that downstream in the story there actually are vampires that are hunting other vampires. In some form, there are sympathetic vampires that are part of the narrative as the story unfolds. That’s a spoiler that occurs deep in the first season of the show. This guy Quinlan, who is also known as Mr. Q in the books, shows up and he’s basically killing the vampires that are the consequence of the Master. That’s a big surprising turn in the story. We’re like, “Who’s he? What’s he up to? Why is he doing this?” Then he ultimately recruits a couple of our other characters to help him. It is layered. Your basic, bottom-line vampire wants to eat and feed, but that vampire can also be controlled by the Master. I’m not sure they are really super-nice. There’s not just one simple answer to, “Well, are these vampires good or bad?” That’s cool."

So even here, he admits that McHattie IS Quinlan. CuseCuse, GDT, Hogie and our Angst. Or How to Beat a Dead Horse.  - Page 2 4149746349  CuseCuse, GDT, Hogie and our Angst. Or How to Beat a Dead Horse.  - Page 2 3359105626  *Sunshine and bunnies. Sunshine and bunnies* I want to know what happened to make him change direction. It's killing me.

Third
"I’m not sure they are really super-nice."
I think this is what we've all been batting around. We all know about the cattle. But I would be super happy if they made him all Darkside. He's already dressed in black like a Sith Lord. Give him a double-bladed lightsaber and I'm done. CuseCuse, GDT, Hogie and our Angst. Or How to Beat a Dead Horse.  - Page 2 2860615554 CuseCuse, GDT, Hogie and our Angst. Or How to Beat a Dead Horse.  - Page 2 2860615554

It's a good article..but still..
I think we needed a place to rant unless I missed it..which I can delete and repost it there, if I get a redirect.

Human
Human

Back to top Go down

CuseCuse, GDT, Hogie and our Angst. Or How to Beat a Dead Horse.  - Page 2 Empty Re: CuseCuse, GDT, Hogie and our Angst. Or How to Beat a Dead Horse.

Post by Babywhatsyoursin Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:19 am

He's got things to do, people to harrass. Ain't no time for that... he'll just make the human slaves do it later. :p
Babywhatsyoursin
Babywhatsyoursin
Admin

https://occidolumenpages.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum