Occido Lumen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Strain season 3 starts tomorrow!!!

2 posters

Go down

The Strain season 3 starts tomorrow!!!  Empty The Strain season 3 starts tomorrow!!!

Post by Lynxcat1 Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:26 pm

Season 3 is almost here!! What do you guys think? Any guesses or ideas on how you think it'll play out now? I'm curious!! I think that they'll definitely dig more into the ancients and the Occido Lumen now that there's a new Born character too. (The new characters name is Lar and that's all we really know so far) So please comment your ideas! I really want to know!
Lynxcat1
Lynxcat1
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

The Strain season 3 starts tomorrow!!!  Empty Re: The Strain season 3 starts tomorrow!!!

Post by VampireEater Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:39 pm

I'm not sure what to think at the moment. I would like to watch a little of the new season to get a feel for it, before I start making any predictions.
Form what I have gotten from a few websites. Q will turn to Eph for help, the Lumen get's stolen, and more important characters are going to be killed off this season. Shocked

VampireEater
Strigoi
Strigoi

Back to top Go down

The Strain season 3 starts tomorrow!!!  Empty Re: The Strain season 3 starts tomorrow!!!

Post by Lynxcat1 Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:28 pm

VampireEater wrote:I'm not sure what to think at the moment. I would like to watch a little of the new season to get a feel for it, before I start making any predictions.
Form what I have gotten from a few websites. Q will turn to Eph for help, the Lumen get's stolen, and more important characters are going to be killed off this season. Shocked

Dear God please don't kill off any good characters... My heart can't handle it.. (My favs that I hope don't die are Quinlan, Eicchorst and fet)
Lynxcat1
Lynxcat1
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireEater Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:08 pm

Lynxcat1 wrote:
VampireEater wrote:I'm not sure what to think at the moment. I would like to watch a little of the new season to get a feel for it, before I start making any predictions.

Dear God please don't kill off any good characters... My heart can't handle it.. (My favs that I hope don't die are Quinlan, Eicchorst and fet)

I hope they don't ether. I hate that they've been killing off every other good character in the show so far.

VampireEater
Strigoi
Strigoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down