Occido Lumen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More To Love

3 posters

Go down

More To Love Empty More To Love

Post by MrQuinlansBloodDoll Mon May 11, 2015 11:39 am

Note: I'm not fat but I'm definitely not skinny. I hear fat comments a lot, though and it makes me feel bad until I read from a book about ancient times...

"Are you serious?!" Creem laughed, loudly, "That chic was fat! I can't believe she hit on you, man!"

Gus and some of the others were laughing at the story he was telling, all but Quinlan and their female recruit.

"She looked gross, not pretty at all but I was nice and told her I wasn't interested." The Mexican smirked, "She reminded me of the chic in Norbert."

"That movie was funny as hell, man! You should've pushed her down to see if she was able to get up on her own."

But the female recruit was not as amused as they were, "Do you really have to be so cruel?"

"Aw, come on! Fat chics are hilarious!" Gus coughed, almost choking on the chips he was eating.

Quinlan sighed, "You are unable to love a bigger woman?"

"Yeah, they just have to pay more!" Creem answered, "What about you, Girlie. You single or dating anyone?"

"No. Never have."

"Why not?"

"Because I'm an ugly, fat chic?"

The others were quiet until Creem snorted a laugh, "No, you ain't."

The one they had nicknamed 'Girlie' unzipped the long jacket she wore and revealed that she wasn't skinny but the guys didn't really think she was fat, either. She had a 'spare tire' as most guys called a tubby belly on a girl. Her arms were thick and she had a small amount of fat on her neck.

"I was bullied in school for it until I starved myself and was hospitalized for several months." She zipped her coat back up and sat down with her knees to her chest like she usually did, "When I came back to school I was bullied even more because of my failed attempt to be skinny. I eventually tried to take my own life after it became bad enough that I was pushed down stairs and shoved to the floor to see if I could lift my fat ass back up. But, like usual, I failed. They called me a fat turtle. Taking my own life didn't work, it made the bullying even worse so I dropped out. Several times I was forced to go to the hospital afterwards because I stopped eating all together. I lost a little while I was hooked up to an IV."

The men looked ashamed when she stood up and walked past them to leave with a sniffle.

"In ancient times, men worshiped heavy-set females."

She stopped when she heard Quinlan's voice, "What?"

"Long ago, heavier women were idolized and worshiped. Men loved them and preferred them."

She snorted a fake laugh, not believing the hybrid, "Why?"

"If a woman was 'fat' as you all call it, it meant she was well fed and looked after, which meant she was most likely rich. People used to struggle when it came to food so they were all mostly skin and bones." Quinlan stood up and made his way to her as he spoke, "The statues of the goddesses in Rome and Greece, they were all heavy. Venus, Aphrodite, the goddess of love and beauty was bigger than you are. Men, women, children, even kings and military leaders adored her. Women longed to look and be like her, men would fantasize about her being theirs. She was the very definition of perfection."

The woman stood looking up at Quinlan who was now in front of her.

"Just look at the artwork from the old days and you will see I am telling the truth. Society has become corrupted over time. Would you rather be society's definition of beautiful while being broken, unhealthy and unhappy, or would you rather be like the goddess of love and beauty and be happy and healthy?"

No one had ever said anything like this to her before, she was a bit overwhelmed. Quinlan took her into his arms and held her tight against him.

"You're beautiful. Do not let anyone tell you differently."

She had a crush on Quinlan before, when they had first met, seeing his strength and urge to protect. But she was pretty sure this was when she fell even more in love with him.

Last edited by MrQuinlansBloodDoll on Wed May 13, 2015 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
MrQuinlansBloodDoll
MrQuinlansBloodDoll
Strigoi
Strigoi

Back to top Go down

More To Love Empty Re: More To Love

Post by Majinkura Mon May 11, 2015 3:15 pm

girl....congratulations on hitting me right in the FEELS...

i can definitely relate to this...
Crying or Very sad
Majinkura
Majinkura
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MrQuinlansBloodDoll Mon May 11, 2015 4:03 pm

I'm sorry x.x Can I somehow make your feels better? :'3

I was treated as such in school and had another nightmare about it last night so I wrote this this morning.
MrQuinlansBloodDoll
MrQuinlansBloodDoll
Strigoi
Strigoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Majinkura Mon May 11, 2015 6:33 pm

i've always been teased,not just about weight but other things as well...still don't understand other peoples need to cut down someone they hardly even know....

and its ok i think im feeling a bit better now.
More To Love 2733335535
Majinkura
Majinkura
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MrQuinlansBloodDoll Wed May 13, 2015 7:02 pm

After searching and searching for a song (since I find one for all of my fanfics) I finally found one a posted it at the beginning of the fanfiction xD
MrQuinlansBloodDoll
MrQuinlansBloodDoll
Strigoi
Strigoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Babywhatsyoursin Wed May 13, 2015 10:06 pm

Cute!
Babywhatsyoursin
Babywhatsyoursin
Admin

https://occidolumenpages.forumotion.com