Occido Lumen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vaun/Quinlan - the rage thread!!

4 posters

Go down

Vaun/Quinlan - the rage thread!! Empty Vaun/Quinlan - the rage thread!!

Post by Majinkura Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:05 am

or otherwise known as the problem that never ends.....

Vaun/Quinlan - the rage thread!! Tumblr_no9l1lEKro1stbe65o1_1280

in case you hadn't seen my post on tumblr...i think this is how most if not all of us feel right now...other than wanting to break something in anger...
Majinkura
Majinkura
Admin

Back to top Go down

Vaun/Quinlan - the rage thread!! Empty Re: Vaun/Quinlan - the rage thread!!

Post by Babywhatsyoursin Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:15 am

Lol!

Ugh you guys I'm so torn. I loved the idea of McH as Q. Then I was apprehensive about there being another (a potential screw up Q where McH was doin so freakin well). Now I'm on the fence 'bout how good looking this new Q is.. but the more I think about it, the more I think I actually lean toward liking it. I dono, will all depend on how good the portrayal is... guh.

Also upset that clues point to McH not being dhampir. Like what the balls, man. Whatwver happens I'm going to pretend he is, like some others. What you call that? Is it 'fanon'?

And furthermore.. the more I think about how rushed the storyline is, the more I wonder just how the heck they're going to get several seasons out of this. Could make some new material up, sure. But what if it sucks? :/ MEH.

Plus that's however -many seasons without McH.
Babywhatsyoursin
Babywhatsyoursin
Admin

https://occidolumenpages.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Majinkura Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:55 pm

exactly...i'm trying to like new Q but ugh......too much nomak/blade-ness going on..plus we already know his story from the books/GN that its putting me off already...

yeah i too am leaning towards stick shift mchottie version. rather than the nothing we are getting for him.
Majinkura
Majinkura
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MrQuinlansBloodDoll Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:03 pm

Nothing is worse than the Mass Effect 3 endings *goes back into the mass effect depression* NOTHINNNNG. Vaun/Quinlan comes really damn close but the Mass Effect 3 endings is the worst pain you will ever feel in your heart after you drown in the Niagara Falls of feels and suffocate from the lack of oxygen...

I am disappointed that Vaun wasn't Quinlan but I'm excited to see new Quinlan. That means I might have to go and change all my fanfics from Quinlan to Vaun T^T
MrQuinlansBloodDoll
MrQuinlansBloodDoll
Strigoi
Strigoi

Back to top Go down

Post by GoeticDisciple Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:09 pm

All this makes me glad I don't know anything about Mass Effect 3!
GoeticDisciple
GoeticDisciple
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MrQuinlansBloodDoll Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:19 pm

Mass Effect give you every single characters backstory and you can even get in relationships with the characters. They have it to where you get so attached to the characters and you become attached to male or female Shepard (which ever one you make) and you literally fall in love with these characters and then throughout Mass Effect 3 so many things happen and these characters are killed in the most emotional way possible and the piano music when you are reflecting on it is even WORSE.

*curls up in little ball* I can't deal with it and I have beat the game and got every single ending *cries*
MrQuinlansBloodDoll
MrQuinlansBloodDoll
Strigoi
Strigoi

Back to top Go down

Post by MrQuinlansBloodDoll Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:24 pm

You try to download every single DLC and it gives you more emotional add-ons to the story and it makes it WOOOOOORSE.

THIS is the music that plays and...and...and.... *cries like a baby* Especially when your Shepard you are playing as tells the love interest that they love them!

When Thane dies, Shepard says goodbye to him, telling him that he won't be alone for long because Shepard knows that she is going to die.

-As Thane is dying-

Shepard: *reading the prayer Thane had written down* “Kalahira, this one's heart is pure, but beset by wickedness and contention. Guide this one to where the traveler never tires, the lover never leaves, the hungry never starve. Guide this one, Kalahira, and she will be a companion to you as she was to me.”

Thane: *passes away*

Shepard: *looks at Thane's son* Why did the last part say she??

Kolyat: The prayer was not for my father, who had already asked forgiveness for the lives he had taken. His last wish was for you.

Me: *OH MY GAWD CRYYYYYYYY*
MrQuinlansBloodDoll
MrQuinlansBloodDoll
Strigoi
Strigoi

Back to top Go down

Post by MrQuinlansBloodDoll Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:32 pm

Anyway, I want to hear Quinlan's voice! He needs a sexy voice!!! And the purrs!
MrQuinlansBloodDoll
MrQuinlansBloodDoll
Strigoi
Strigoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down