*Spoilers* Ancients Behavior...

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

*Spoilers* Ancients Behavior... - Page 2 Empty *Spoilers* Ancients Behavior...

Post by Majinkura on Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

what are your opinions about the Ancients Behavior towards humans and also their servants/hunters??

also i wanted to touch upon the scene with gus and the pool of blood on the floor...Ancients form of diarrhea or just really messy eaters??

*Spoilers* Ancients Behavior... - Page 2 Thestrain13ancients

also lets sound off on how this was executed versus the floating they do in the comics...do you think it would have been done properly on the show with cgi instead of what we got here??

*Spoilers* Ancients Behavior... - Page 2 Strain_TheFall_4
Majinkura
Majinkura
Admin

Posts : 431
Join date : 2015-02-26
Location : The Spectral Realm

Back to top Go down


*Spoilers* Ancients Behavior... - Page 2 Empty Re: *Spoilers* Ancients Behavior...

Post by GoeticDisciple on Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:37 pm

Couldn't we pass him around even just a little? haha
GoeticDisciple
GoeticDisciple
Admin

Posts : 350
Join date : 2015-02-25
Location : The Lone Star State

Back to top Go down

*Spoilers* Ancients Behavior... - Page 2 Empty Re: *Spoilers* Ancients Behavior...

Post by VampireEater on Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:39 pm

GoeticDisciple wrote:Couldn't we pass him around even just a little? haha

We'll all get a teste!

VampireEater
Strigoi
Strigoi

Posts : 388
Join date : 2015-03-02

Back to top Go down

*Spoilers* Ancients Behavior... - Page 2 Empty Re: *Spoilers* Ancients Behavior...

Post by guest on Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:50 am

Poor Quinny Poo's been kicked to the curb!!
I love McHottie...I'll go Darkside for him..We can just kidnap Gus. Tie him up. He doesn't seem to be able to get outta restraints well. So that's a bonus. Team McHottie! *Spoilers* Ancients Behavior... - Page 2 2860615554
Man, The Master would win with us and McHottie on his team. Quinlan has Eph. Granted he has Fet, but sadly he could be taken out. (I'm looking at you GoeticDisciple)
Spoiler:
Zack hit him with a rifle.
Think what an actual shot could do.

guest
Human
Human

Posts : 102
Join date : 2015-02-25

Back to top Go down

*Spoilers* Ancients Behavior... - Page 2 Empty Re: *Spoilers* Ancients Behavior...

Post by Majinkura on Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:39 am

i'd gladly take out that idiot Eph myself!!
I just want a piece of mchottie...even if for a split second to touch those beautiful lips....and then he can go back to ya'll..
Majinkura
Majinkura
Admin

Posts : 431
Join date : 2015-02-26
Location : The Spectral Realm

Back to top Go down

*Spoilers* Ancients Behavior... - Page 2 Empty Re: *Spoilers* Ancients Behavior...

Post by Babywhatsyoursin on Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:51 am

Lmao... you are all too much.

Fine. I want Gus and Quinlan. BYEE.
Babywhatsyoursin
Babywhatsyoursin
Admin

Posts : 356
Join date : 2015-02-25
Location : New England

https://occidolumenpages.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

*Spoilers* Ancients Behavior... - Page 2 Empty Re: *Spoilers* Ancients Behavior...

Post by celestial-may on Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:37 am

*chases after babywhatsyoursin*  I'll break my nails over some Gus (preferably shirtless) and Quinlan

you know I hope they find a way for Fet to take his shirt this season,  give a little love to the fan girls out there.  He could inspect his injuries, get sprayed with worms or since it is his apartment they hanging out in, just get comfortable. Just some thoughts for ya, show writers!
celestial-may
celestial-may
Admin

Posts : 80
Join date : 2015-02-25
Location : Desert Southwest

Back to top Go down

*Spoilers* Ancients Behavior... - Page 2 Empty Re: *Spoilers* Ancients Behavior...

Post by Babywhatsyoursin on Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:00 am

Ugh I love Kevin Durand. He suits that character well.
Babywhatsyoursin
Babywhatsyoursin
Admin

Posts : 356
Join date : 2015-02-25
Location : New England

https://occidolumenpages.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

*Spoilers* Ancients Behavior... - Page 2 Empty Re: *Spoilers* Ancients Behavior...

Post by GoeticDisciple on Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:16 pm

celestial-may wrote:I hope they find a way for Fet to take his shirt this season

Me too. I actually sat through Smokin Aces just to watch his parts, esp that super awkward elevator scene. Bring on the needless, gratuitous shirtlessness. You know he'd play it up. Durand knows he's hot.
GoeticDisciple
GoeticDisciple
Admin

Posts : 350
Join date : 2015-02-25
Location : The Lone Star State

Back to top Go down

*Spoilers* Ancients Behavior... - Page 2 Empty Re: *Spoilers* Ancients Behavior...

Post by GoeticDisciple on Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:27 pm

mandalorianmeowmeow wrote:Granted he has Fet, but sadly he could be taken out. (I'm looking at you GoeticDisciple)  
Spoiler:
Zack hit him with a rifle.
Think what an actual shot could do.

I'm a terrible shot these days and Fet's pretty tough. But I could run him down! 5000 pound 500 HP Challenger vs 250 lb dude? No sweat. I'll have to get my front end replaced after but the job will be done.

Actually, I think I'll just clip him and take him hostage... so I can get him working on a good case of Stockholm syndrome, LOL
GoeticDisciple
GoeticDisciple
Admin

Posts : 350
Join date : 2015-02-25
Location : The Lone Star State

Back to top Go down

*Spoilers* Ancients Behavior... - Page 2 Empty Re: *Spoilers* Ancients Behavior...

Post by celestial-may on Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:16 pm

GoeticDisciple wrote:
celestial-may wrote:I hope they find a way for Fet to take his shirt this season

Me too. I actually sat through Smokin Aces just to watch his parts, esp that super awkward elevator scene. Bring on the needless, gratuitous shirtlessness. You know he'd play it up. Durand knows he's hot.

Indeed he does and I'm so glad he found Twitter (selfies!) Now The Strain just needs to take advantage of his carefully crafted physique Laughing
celestial-may
celestial-may
Admin

Posts : 80
Join date : 2015-02-25
Location : Desert Southwest

Back to top Go down

*Spoilers* Ancients Behavior... - Page 2 Empty Re: *Spoilers* Ancients Behavior...

Post by GoeticDisciple on Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:26 pm

For those who need a refresher
*Spoilers* Ancients Behavior... - Page 2 Screen10
GoeticDisciple
GoeticDisciple
Admin

Posts : 350
Join date : 2015-02-25
Location : The Lone Star State

Back to top Go down

*Spoilers* Ancients Behavior... - Page 2 Empty Re: *Spoilers* Ancients Behavior...

Post by Majinkura on Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:04 pm

*fans self* he's hawt alright but still i prefer me some mchottie action!!
Majinkura
Majinkura
Admin

Posts : 431
Join date : 2015-02-26
Location : The Spectral Realm

Back to top Go down

*Spoilers* Ancients Behavior... - Page 2 Empty Re: *Spoilers* Ancients Behavior...

Post by VampireEater on Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:53 pm

Majinkura wrote:*fans self* he's hawt alright but still i prefer me some mchottie action!!

My too! Embarassed

VampireEater
Strigoi
Strigoi

Posts : 388
Join date : 2015-03-02

Back to top Go down

*Spoilers* Ancients Behavior... - Page 2 Empty Re: *Spoilers* Ancients Behavior...

Post by guest on Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:04 pm

Majinkura wrote:i'd gladly take out that idiot Eph myself!!
I just want a piece of mchottie...even if for a split second to touch those beautiful lips....and then he can go back to ya'll..

Gods, those lips, ears, and cheekbones..I can't even..
His lips are like silk.  *Spoilers* Ancients Behavior... - Page 2 2860615554  *Spoilers* Ancients Behavior... - Page 2 2860615554  *Spoilers* Ancients Behavior... - Page 2 2860615554
*Spoilers* Ancients Behavior... - Page 2 Mrquin12

guest
Human
Human

Posts : 102
Join date : 2015-02-25

Back to top Go down

*Spoilers* Ancients Behavior... - Page 2 Empty Re: *Spoilers* Ancients Behavior...

Post by Majinkura on Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:07 pm

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm that's what im talking about!!!
And nibble on those points while im at it!
Majinkura
Majinkura
Admin

Posts : 431
Join date : 2015-02-26
Location : The Spectral Realm

Back to top Go down

*Spoilers* Ancients Behavior... - Page 2 Empty Re: *Spoilers* Ancients Behavior...

Post by VampireEater on Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:12 pm

mandalorianmeowmeow wrote:
Majinkura wrote:i'd gladly take out that idiot Eph myself!!
I just want a piece of mchottie...even if for a split second to touch those beautiful lips....and then he can go back to ya'll..

Gods, those lips, ears, and cheekbones..I can't even..
His lips are like silk.  *Spoilers* Ancients Behavior... - Page 2 2860615554  *Spoilers* Ancients Behavior... - Page 2 2860615554  *Spoilers* Ancients Behavior... - Page 2 2860615554
*Spoilers* Ancients Behavior... - Page 2 Mrquin12

I'd love to slid my hands over that head of his!

VampireEater
Strigoi
Strigoi

Posts : 388
Join date : 2015-03-02

Back to top Go down

*Spoilers* Ancients Behavior... - Page 2 Empty Re: *Spoilers* Ancients Behavior...

Post by guest on Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:31 pm

GoeticDisciple wrote:
mandalorianmeowmeow wrote:Granted he has Fet, but sadly he could be taken out. (I'm looking at you GoeticDisciple)  
Spoiler:
Zack hit him with a rifle.
Think what an actual shot could do.

I'm a terrible shot these days and Fet's pretty tough. But I could run him down! 5000 pound 500 HP Challenger vs 250 lb dude? No sweat. I'll have to get my front end replaced after but the job will be done.

Actually, I think I'll just clip him and take him hostage... so I can get him working on a good case of Stockholm syndrome, LOL

That works for me!! We all need pets/stress release in the Vampocalypse!

This discussion  has deviated from Ancient Behaviour to Fan Girl Behaviour. *Spoilers* Ancients Behavior... - Page 2 3348256558

guest
Human
Human

Posts : 102
Join date : 2015-02-25

Back to top Go down

*Spoilers* Ancients Behavior... - Page 2 Empty Re: *Spoilers* Ancients Behavior...

Post by VampireEater on Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:46 pm

mandalorianmeowmeow wrote:
GoeticDisciple wrote:
mandalorianmeowmeow wrote:Granted he has Fet, but sadly he could be taken out. (I'm looking at you GoeticDisciple)  
Spoiler:
Zack hit him with a rifle.
Think what an actual shot could do.

I'm a terrible shot these days and Fet's pretty tough. But I could run him down! 5000 pound 500 HP Challenger vs 250 lb dude? No sweat. I'll have to get my front end replaced after but the job will be done.

Actually, I think I'll just clip him and take him hostage... so I can get him working on a good case of Stockholm syndrome, LOL

That works for me!! We all need pets/stress release in the Vampocalypse!

This discussion  has deviated from Ancient Behaviour to Fan Girl Behaviour. *Spoilers* Ancients Behavior... - Page 2 3348256558


It has. How did that happened and what was the topic again? Question

VampireEater
Strigoi
Strigoi

Posts : 388
Join date : 2015-03-02

Back to top Go down

*Spoilers* Ancients Behavior... - Page 2 Empty Re: *Spoilers* Ancients Behavior...

Post by Babywhatsyoursin on Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:38 pm

From what I remember, it was about wheeling old vamps around on dollies and plot holes.
Babywhatsyoursin
Babywhatsyoursin
Admin

Posts : 356
Join date : 2015-02-25
Location : New England

https://occidolumenpages.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

*Spoilers* Ancients Behavior... - Page 2 Empty Re: *Spoilers* Ancients Behavior...

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum