Watching The New Magic Mike Trailer when...

Go down

Watching The New Magic Mike Trailer when... Empty Watching The New Magic Mike Trailer when...

Post by MrQuinlansBloodDoll on Thu May 07, 2015 4:43 pm

Me: Quinlan and his group are in Magic Mike XXL?!

Mom: Sure does look like it...

Watching The New Magic Mike Trailer when... Omg10
MrQuinlansBloodDoll
MrQuinlansBloodDoll
Strigoi
Strigoi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Watching The New Magic Mike Trailer when... Empty Re: Watching The New Magic Mike Trailer when...

Post by GoeticDisciple on Wed May 13, 2015 3:20 am

You know I was curious as to what this was (since I live under a rock and don't know much about regular movies). I think I sat at the table for 5 mins after going "WAT DID I JUST SEE?"

But... then I realized Matthew McConaughey was in the first one and then all was better, LOL
GoeticDisciple
GoeticDisciple
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Watching The New Magic Mike Trailer when... Empty Re: Watching The New Magic Mike Trailer when...

Post by MrQuinlansBloodDoll on Wed May 13, 2015 1:21 pm

GoeticDisciple wrote:You know I was curious as to what this was (since I live under a rock and don't know much about regular movies). I think I sat at the table for 5 mins after going "WAT DID I JUST SEE?"

But... then I realized Matthew McConaughey was in the first one and then all was better, LOL

I need Quinlan doing some Magic Mike kinda stuff xD Can you imagine? Heck, in Rome, Q probably did some stuff back in the day.
MrQuinlansBloodDoll
MrQuinlansBloodDoll
Strigoi
Strigoi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down