Occido Lumen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

input needed!

+2
VampireEater
Majinkura
6 posters

Go down

input needed! Empty input needed!

Post by Majinkura Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:11 pm

ok so I been debating back and forth on this for awhile now and want some opinions...

should i create dual pages, on tumblr and DA for both the mchottie and quinlan characters??

or should they just share the pages that exist??

I dunno what to do...
Question
Majinkura
Majinkura
Admin

Back to top Go down

input needed! Empty Re: input needed!

Post by Majinkura Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:13 pm

as was discussed before Q is pretty much a robot in terms of personality and i think almost every strain fan knows his past,etc so running another ask blog might be pointless for him.. i dunno..
Majinkura
Majinkura
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireEater Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:25 pm

I think sharing one would be best for now. At lest until we see what their going to be doing in the show.

VampireEater
Strigoi
Strigoi

Back to top Go down

Post by celestial-may Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:43 pm

There may not be enough to necessitate a page for mchottie, especially after he is gone. I would keep them the same for now and see what happens in season 2. Either way those that are interested in the character will probably be interested in both verdions
celestial-may
celestial-may
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by guest Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:12 am

celestial-may wrote:There may not be enough to necessitate a page for mchottie,  especially after he is gone.  

No No No
input needed! 3359105626 input needed! 3359105626
input needed! 3745418370

Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Babywhatsyoursin Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:22 am

I'm sure that, regardless of what happens, McHottie will have a rabid fanbase of his own. Tends to not matter what screen time characters get- he's dark, mysterious, with a glimmer of a sense of humor. I'm sure there will be those who want to rp him.

That being said, wondering how much canon we will have to work with! Wouldn't it be awesome if they did a flashback for him... ah, a girl can dream.
Babywhatsyoursin
Babywhatsyoursin
Admin

https://occidolumenpages.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by guest Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:32 am

Babywhatsyoursin wrote:I'm sure that, regardless of what happens, McHottie will have a rabid fanbase of his own. Tends to not matter what screen time characters get- he's dark, mysterious, with a glimmer of a sense of humor. I'm sure there will be those who want to rp him.

That being said, wondering how much canon we will have to work with! Wouldn't it be awesome if they did a flashback for him... ah, a girl can dream.

YEAH!! I want  a flashback of him!!! He deserves it. Plus I want training with Gus. Seriously if they kill him off and have Q just pop in and introduce himself to Gus like nothing happened, I'm gonna be pissed.
I want them to build a relationship with him and Gus (not sexual I think that's just me) so when he dies, it's soul crushing for Gus because he's already hurting.
I am also hoping that they use him during Q's flashback. It would be cool if he met Q  when the Ancients sought Q out on the battlefield. Then he can meet up with him again when Q comes to the Ancients and gives them his loyalty..flashbacks of them hunting the Master together. *drools*

Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Majinkura Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:26 am

omg i totally love this idea....erm....may i borrow that bit for my story? - q meeting up with doppel Q in the past.. Smile <3
Majinkura
Majinkura
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GoeticDisciple Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:09 pm

Great ideas! Definitely excited for flashbacks however they do them. I don't know if I'll be able to stand seeing Quinlan and McHottie on screen at the same time. My head may 'splode à la "Scanners"
GoeticDisciple
GoeticDisciple
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Majinkura Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:30 pm

same here,strigoi men gone wild in mah brain!!
Majinkura
Majinkura
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by guest Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:49 am

I know so much SEXY!!! When I accepted that McHottie was real and they were getting a new Quinlan, I decided that they had to have met in past. I always figured McHottie to be older than Q, maybe around 2500 yrs old or 3000...he's so damn grumpy. I consider him to be a Roman, since I am obsessed with GrecoRoman studies. And I'd want to wax Ancient Religion with him. Very Happy  I have decided that even though he serves the Ancients, he isn't Christian and holds onto his beliefs. My McHottie is a follower of Mithras and that's why he's a good little soldier. I thought maybe born around 250 BC...trundled around a bit..fought in the Third Punic War and that's when he met the Ancients and joined up with them. Apparently the Ancients troll battlefields for Borns.  Laughing  Laughing
But it would make sense for the Ancients to have another Protector. Yes, they'd have the Hunters, but we all know how awesome they are at their job, so I figure they approached him and he agreed to protect them/work for them. So he would be there at the battlefield as Q would be a wildcard and they wouldn't know how he'd treat the Ancients. It's not my fault GDT and Hogan didn't point it out in the 5 sentences that we got explaining the first meeting. Wink  
Then of course he'd meet him when Q sought them out and WHAT A GREAT HUNTING PAIR they'd make. *wipes chin*
I'd like him to be a unknown brother of Q..just so he stays on the show. Did they say when he arrived in Rome? I figure it was early enough and the Master was immature that he would fek up and not even know it..hence McHottie. Then perhaps, Roman Necromancers found the child..raised him...and the knowledge was passed down through their coven. That would explain Faustus knowing about Quinlan.  cheers
Yeah you can use them..Someone has to use my ideas in a Fan Fiction since I don't write them!! Laughing Laughing

Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Majinkura Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:47 pm

you know im still thinking about it....i guess depending on how season 2 goes and mchotties departure...i may just leave it to just quinlan's page and have both borns share it...
Majinkura
Majinkura
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireEater Mon May 25, 2015 1:42 pm

mandalorianmeowmeow wrote:
Babywhatsyoursin wrote:I'm sure that, regardless of what happens, McHottie will have a rabid fanbase of his own. Tends to not matter what screen time characters get- he's dark, mysterious, with a glimmer of a sense of humor. I'm sure there will be those who want to rp him.

YEAH!! I want  a flashback of him!!! He deserves it. Plus I want training with Gus. Seriously if they kill him off and have Q just pop in and introduce himself to Gus like nothing happened, I'm gonna be pissed.
I want them to build a relationship with him and Gus (not sexual I think that's just me) so when he dies, it's soul crushing for Gus because he's already hurting.
I am also hoping that they use him during Q's flashback. It would be cool if he met Q  when the Ancients sought Q out on the battlefield. Then he can meet up with him again when Q comes to the Ancients and gives them his loyalty..flashbacks of them hunting the Master together. *drools*

I want to see that! I want to see born and born kicking some ass together!

VampireEater
Strigoi
Strigoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Majinkura Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:19 am

k since i made up my mind on how im running the pages,this topic is hereby closed!!
input needed! 3348256558 input needed! 1095578003
Majinkura
Majinkura
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum