The Master fan art made by me

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Master fan art made by me

Post by Lynxcat1 on Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:15 pm



I got bored so here is a drawing of The Master I made. Robert Maillet even retweeted it on Twitter. Very Happy
avatar
Lynxcat1
Human
Human

Posts : 43
Join date : 2016-02-28
Location : The Hong Kong Shatterdome

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Master fan art made by me

Post by VampireEater on Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:35 pm

It's beautiful! Looks just like him! Smile

VampireEater
Strigoi
Strigoi

Posts : 388
Join date : 2015-03-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Master fan art made by me

Post by Lynxcat1 on Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:18 pm

VampireEater wrote:It's beautiful! Looks just like him! Smile
Thank you so much! I plan to give this drawing to Robin Atkin Downes for a present tomorrow. (He portrays the voice of the master)
avatar
Lynxcat1
Human
Human

Posts : 43
Join date : 2016-02-28
Location : The Hong Kong Shatterdome

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Master fan art made by me

Post by VampireEater on Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:27 pm

Lynxcat1 wrote:
VampireEater wrote:It's beautiful! Looks just like him! Smile
Thank you so much! I plan to give this drawing to Robin Atkin Downes for a present tomorrow. (He portrays the voice of the master)

Cool I hope he like it! I know I would. Smile Very Happy

VampireEater
Strigoi
Strigoi

Posts : 388
Join date : 2015-03-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Master fan art made by me

Post by Lynxcat1 on Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:16 pm

VampireEater wrote:
Lynxcat1 wrote:
VampireEater wrote:It's beautiful! Looks just like him! Smile
Thank you so much! I plan to give this drawing to Robin Atkin Downes for a present tomorrow. (He portrays the voice of the master)

Cool I hope he like it! I know I would. Smile Very Happy

I gave the drawing to him and he loved it! He even tweeted about it and loved my cosplay! (I went as a strigoi)
avatar
Lynxcat1
Human
Human

Posts : 43
Join date : 2016-02-28
Location : The Hong Kong Shatterdome

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Master fan art made by me

Post by VampireEater on Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:20 pm

Lynxcat1 wrote:
VampireEater wrote:
Lynxcat1 wrote:
VampireEater wrote:It's beautiful! Looks just like him! Smile
Thank you so much! I plan to give this drawing to Robin Atkin Downes for a present tomorrow. (He portrays the voice of the master)

Cool I hope he like it! I know I would. Smile Very Happy

I gave the drawing to him and he loved it! He even tweeted about it and loved my cosplay! (I went as a strigoi)

Cool! Congratulations! I'm so happy to hear he loved it. He should after all the hard work you put into it. Smile

VampireEater
Strigoi
Strigoi

Posts : 388
Join date : 2015-03-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Master fan art made by me

Post by Lynxcat1 on Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:58 pm

VampireEater wrote:
Lynxcat1 wrote:
VampireEater wrote:
Lynxcat1 wrote:
VampireEater wrote:It's beautiful! Looks just like him! Smile
Thank you so much! I plan to give this drawing to Robin Atkin Downes for a present tomorrow. (He portrays the voice of the master)

Cool I hope he like it! I know I would. Smile Very Happy

I gave the drawing to him and he loved it! He even tweeted about it and loved my cosplay! (I went as a strigoi)

Cool! Congratulations! I'm so happy to hear he loved it. He should after all the hard work you put into it. Smile

Aw! Thank you so much!
avatar
Lynxcat1
Human
Human

Posts : 43
Join date : 2016-02-28
Location : The Hong Kong Shatterdome

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Master fan art made by me

Post by VampireEater on Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:31 pm

Lynxcat1 wrote:
VampireEater wrote:
Lynxcat1 wrote:
VampireEater wrote:
Lynxcat1 wrote:
VampireEater wrote:It's beautiful! Looks just like him! Smile
Thank you so much! I plan to give this drawing to Robin Atkin Downes for a present tomorrow. (He portrays the voice of the master)

Cool I hope he like it! I know I would. Smile Very Happy

I gave the drawing to him and he loved it! He even tweeted about it and loved my cosplay! (I went as a strigoi)

Cool! Congratulations! I'm so happy to hear he loved it. He should after all the hard work you put into it. Smile

Aw! Thank you so much!

Your so welcome. I love you

VampireEater
Strigoi
Strigoi

Posts : 388
Join date : 2015-03-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Master fan art made by me

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum