[Spoilers] S2E11 - Eichorst's wierdest Quirk yet!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[Spoilers] S2E11 - Eichorst's wierdest Quirk yet!!

Post by Majinkura on Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:56 pm

or should i say....kink???

I wonder if he's done this before.....
avatar
Majinkura
Admin

Posts : 431
Join date : 2015-02-26
Location : The Spectral Realm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Spoilers] S2E11 - Eichorst's wierdest Quirk yet!!

Post by VampireEater on Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:18 am

I don't know, but he may have been trying to feed form the artery in the groin. That is supposed to be a favorite of vampires.

VampireEater
Strigoi
Strigoi

Posts : 388
Join date : 2015-03-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Spoilers] S2E11 - Eichorst's wierdest Quirk yet!!

Post by Mine! on Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:59 am

Last night's episode succeeded in making me absolutely HATE this character.  I know that was the intention.  But seriously, torture porn?  Glad Dutch got out of that (even if Fetching Fet had to be the big, strong man to come to the rescue *sigh and ugh*), but seriously, Tv Show, WTF.
avatar
Mine!
Human
Human

Posts : 23
Join date : 2015-09-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Spoilers] S2E11 - Eichorst's wierdest Quirk yet!!

Post by Mine! on Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:02 am

I'm seriously NOT happy that it went "there" last night.  So sick of women being victimized and tortured in shows/movies, and if they escape it's due to the old Man-Superhero-to-the-Rescue idea.
avatar
Mine!
Human
Human

Posts : 23
Join date : 2015-09-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Spoilers] S2E11 - Eichorst's wierdest Quirk yet!!

Post by MrQuinlansBloodDoll on Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:59 pm

I admit I have long fantasized about that with Quinlan, but last night made me very uncomfortable. Anything rape related just.... Yeah, no.
avatar
MrQuinlansBloodDoll
Strigoi
Strigoi

Posts : 358
Join date : 2015-03-27
Location : The Atlantic Ocean

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Spoilers] S2E11 - Eichorst's wierdest Quirk yet!!

Post by VampireEater on Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:31 pm

Mine! wrote:I'm seriously NOT happy that it went "there" last night.  So sick of women being victimized and tortured in shows/movies, and if they escape it's due to the old Man-Superhero-to-the-Rescue idea.

I agree. There is too much of that in TV. I preferred last season. Where there was a man being tortured. It was sad to see it happen, but original!

VampireEater
Strigoi
Strigoi

Posts : 388
Join date : 2015-03-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Spoilers] S2E11 - Eichorst's wierdest Quirk yet!!

Post by VampireEater on Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:38 pm

I don't like were this show is headed. Talk of rape happening has always need an issue in the books. Last night though was to much! I don't like that the show is more about this kind of gross shit. It is also a cheap way to get the audience blood pumping. This show is about vampire apocalypse. Not the kind of crap we was last night!

VampireEater
Strigoi
Strigoi

Posts : 388
Join date : 2015-03-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Spoilers] S2E11 - Eichorst's wierdest Quirk yet!!

Post by MrQuinlansBloodDoll on Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:42 pm

I thought he was going to drink from her thigh since she still had the panties on but everybody on FB making rape jokes and I'm over here like, "Rape is not funny... The fuck is wrong with you people? What about rape victims watching the show weren't warned of that shit and had flashbacks and nightmares?"

Trust me, not fun. I mean, I know its just acting but... Still.

I hope they don't make Quinlan like that in his past as an ancient Roman like people on FB were saying... I can't take my fictional lover doing such things...
avatar
MrQuinlansBloodDoll
Strigoi
Strigoi

Posts : 358
Join date : 2015-03-27
Location : The Atlantic Ocean

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Spoilers] S2E11 - Eichorst's wierdest Quirk yet!!

Post by Mine! on Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:38 pm

I have found my people.
YESSSSS.
avatar
Mine!
Human
Human

Posts : 23
Join date : 2015-09-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Spoilers] S2E11 - Eichorst's wierdest Quirk yet!!

Post by Mine! on Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:40 pm

MrQuinlansBloodDoll wrote:I admit I have long fantasized about that with Quinlan, but last night made me very uncomfortable. Anything rape related just.... Yeah, no.

Fantasizing about something consensual, or desired, is one thing. This was not consented at ALL. It was torture rape, and it cheapened this show terribly. I am honestly disgusted. And I think the actors in this show deserve better to work with than this bullshit.
avatar
Mine!
Human
Human

Posts : 23
Join date : 2015-09-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Spoilers] S2E11 - Eichorst's wierdest Quirk yet!!

Post by Mine! on Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:41 pm

VampireEater wrote:
Mine! wrote:I'm seriously NOT happy that it went "there" last night.  So sick of women being victimized and tortured in shows/movies, and if they escape it's due to the old Man-Superhero-to-the-Rescue idea.

I agree. There is too much of that in TV. I preferred last season. Where there was a man being tortured. It was sad to see it happen, but original!

Exactly. Torture of any kind is not fun to watch, really, but at least when the guy was tortured it was because The Ancients had to feed.  That served a purpose.  There was absolutely NOOOOO purpose for what happened to Dutch.  And the character is completely traumatized.  And has every right to feel that way.
avatar
Mine!
Human
Human

Posts : 23
Join date : 2015-09-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Spoilers] S2E11 - Eichorst's wierdest Quirk yet!!

Post by Mine! on Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:45 pm

MrQuinlansBloodDoll wrote:I thought he was going to drink from her thigh since she still had the panties on but everybody on FB making rape jokes and I'm over here like, "Rape is not funny... The fuck is wrong with you people? What about rape victims watching the show weren't warned of that shit and had flashbacks and nightmares?"

Trust me, not fun. I mean, I know its just acting but... Still.

I hope they don't make Quinlan like that in his past as an ancient Roman like people on FB were saying... I can't take my fictional lover doing such things...

I had to stop reading their FB page. I was just getting more and more enraged and disheartened with every single comment. Like, EVERY. SINGLE. COMMENT.
I wanted to participate in the Twitter Q&A sooooo badly so that I could ask Ruta if we were going to see Dutch deal with the trauma of her being in that situation, or if she recovered pretty quickly (basically the show just drops any kind of reaction/consequences to her being torture raped like I expect them to because they already have cluttered up this show so damn much).
avatar
Mine!
Human
Human

Posts : 23
Join date : 2015-09-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Spoilers] S2E11 - Eichorst's wierdest Quirk yet!!

Post by Mine! on Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:47 pm

Like I told Vampireeater earlier:
What purpose did the torture rape scene even serve??? No one died, no one won, and she did not come out triumphant since she did not save herself. She is now a traumatized shell of shivering shit. Sad
avatar
Mine!
Human
Human

Posts : 23
Join date : 2015-09-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Spoilers] S2E11 - Eichorst's wierdest Quirk yet!!

Post by MrQuinlansBloodDoll on Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:55 pm

Mine! wrote:
MrQuinlansBloodDoll wrote:I thought he was going to drink from her thigh since she still had the panties on but everybody on FB making rape jokes and I'm over here like, "Rape is not funny... The fuck is wrong with you people? What about rape victims watching the show weren't warned of that shit and had flashbacks and nightmares?"

Trust me, not fun. I mean, I know its just acting but... Still.

I hope they don't make Quinlan like that in his past as an ancient Roman like people on FB were saying... I can't take my fictional lover doing such things...

I had to stop reading their FB page.  I was just getting more and more enraged and disheartened with every single comment.  Like, EVERY. SINGLE. COMMENT.
I wanted to participate in the Twitter Q&A sooooo badly so that I could ask Ruta if we were going to see Dutch deal with the trauma of her being in that situation, or if she recovered pretty quickly (basically the show just drops any kind of reaction/consequences to her being torture raped like I expect them to because they already have cluttered up this show so damn much).

She is a strong female character, maybe her dealing with such a thing and coming out stronger for it can inspire actual victims of such things to get over what happened to them. That's how I was in Game of Thrones, Daenerys made me want to be a badass like she is lol
avatar
MrQuinlansBloodDoll
Strigoi
Strigoi

Posts : 358
Join date : 2015-03-27
Location : The Atlantic Ocean

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Spoilers] S2E11 - Eichorst's wierdest Quirk yet!!

Post by Mine! on Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:49 am

MrQuinlansBloodDoll wrote:
Mine! wrote:
MrQuinlansBloodDoll wrote:I thought he was going to drink from her thigh since she still had the panties on but everybody on FB making rape jokes and I'm over here like, "Rape is not funny... The fuck is wrong with you people? What about rape victims watching the show weren't warned of that shit and had flashbacks and nightmares?"

Trust me, not fun. I mean, I know its just acting but... Still.

I hope they don't make Quinlan like that in his past as an ancient Roman like people on FB were saying... I can't take my fictional lover doing such things...

I had to stop reading their FB page.  I was just getting more and more enraged and disheartened with every single comment.  Like, EVERY. SINGLE. COMMENT.
I wanted to participate in the Twitter Q&A sooooo badly so that I could ask Ruta if we were going to see Dutch deal with the trauma of her being in that situation, or if she recovered pretty quickly (basically the show just drops any kind of reaction/consequences to her being torture raped like I expect them to because they already have cluttered up this show so damn much).

She is a strong female character, maybe her dealing with such a thing and coming out stronger for it can inspire actual victims of such things to get over what happened to them. That's how I was in Game of Thrones, Daenerys made me want to be a badass like she is lol

I still need to watch Game of Thrones. I borrowed it from my sister-in-law, and I never went beyond the first episode.
Not because I don't want to, but because I hardly have time to watch tv as it is, and I got sucked up into Netflix series.
avatar
Mine!
Human
Human

Posts : 23
Join date : 2015-09-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Spoilers] S2E11 - Eichorst's wierdest Quirk yet!!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum