dark Berber woman

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dark Berber woman

Post by VampireEater on Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:25 pm

No one seems to have remembered her, or her child. So done! A topic for the berber woman and her child.

VampireEater
Strigoi
Strigoi

Posts : 388
Join date : 2015-03-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: dark Berber woman

Post by GoeticDisciple on Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:50 pm

When do we get the next installment of her story? <waits patiently>
avatar
GoeticDisciple
Admin

Posts : 350
Join date : 2015-02-25
Location : The Lone Star State

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: dark Berber woman

Post by VampireEater on Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:41 pm

GoeticDisciple wrote:When do we get the next installment of her story? <waits patiently>

I would like to know tooooo! It is such a great story!

VampireEater
Strigoi
Strigoi

Posts : 388
Join date : 2015-03-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: dark Berber woman

Post by Babywhatsyoursin on Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:56 am

I didn't even see this, hah!

I'm totally stuck right nOw. Have been ultimately dissatisfied with what I have come up with for plots. Started to write a ficlet where Q takes the child- grown a little older- on one of his errands. Maybe that will evolve in to something readable.
avatar
Babywhatsyoursin
Admin

Posts : 356
Join date : 2015-02-25
Location : New England

View user profile http://occidolumenpages.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: dark Berber woman

Post by Babywhatsyoursin on Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:36 am

Hmm. So, curious, if you guys are interested... what kind of lady do you think Q would take as a wife?
avatar
Babywhatsyoursin
Admin

Posts : 356
Join date : 2015-02-25
Location : New England

View user profile http://occidolumenpages.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: dark Berber woman

Post by VampireEater on Mon May 25, 2015 12:32 pm

I wouldn't want to be too specific. Don't want to discriminative any of us fan girls.


VampireEater
Strigoi
Strigoi

Posts : 388
Join date : 2015-03-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: dark Berber woman

Post by MrQuinlansBloodDoll on Mon May 25, 2015 1:12 pm

You won't discriminate against or offend anyone! I think he would go for someone who is quiet x.x which counts me out.
avatar
MrQuinlansBloodDoll
Strigoi
Strigoi

Posts : 358
Join date : 2015-03-27
Location : The Atlantic Ocean

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: dark Berber woman

Post by VampireEater on Mon May 25, 2015 1:37 pm

MrQuinlansBloodDoll wrote:You won't discriminate against or offend anyone! I think he would go for someone who is quiet x.x which counts me out.

I think that too. Q has been around so long. He seen all the ideals of what a woman should be like. From a round the world and thought out time. I think that he invented the line. " All woman are beautiful. "

VampireEater
Strigoi
Strigoi

Posts : 388
Join date : 2015-03-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: dark Berber woman

Post by MrQuinlansBloodDoll on Mon May 25, 2015 4:22 pm

VampireEater wrote:
MrQuinlansBloodDoll wrote:You won't discriminate against or offend anyone! I think he would go for someone who is quiet x.x which counts me out.

I think that too. Q has been around so long. He seen all the ideals of what a woman should be like. From a round the world and thought out time. I think that he invented the line. " All woman are beautiful. "

Awwwwwwww *holds chest* He's such a sweetheart. Its like the oneshot I wrote, More To Love!
avatar
MrQuinlansBloodDoll
Strigoi
Strigoi

Posts : 358
Join date : 2015-03-27
Location : The Atlantic Ocean

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: dark Berber woman

Post by VampireEater on Mon May 25, 2015 4:58 pm

MrQuinlansBloodDoll wrote:
VampireEater wrote:
MrQuinlansBloodDoll wrote:You won't discriminate against or offend anyone! I think he would go for someone who is quiet x.x which counts me out.

I think that too. Q has been around so long. He seen all the ideals of what a woman should be like. From a round the world and thought out time. I think that he invented the line. " All woman are beautiful. "

Awwwwwwww *holds chest* He's such a sweetheart. Its like the oneshot I wrote, More To Love!

That's 100% why he's so popular with the ladies!

VampireEater
Strigoi
Strigoi

Posts : 388
Join date : 2015-03-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: dark Berber woman

Post by MrQuinlansBloodDoll on Mon May 25, 2015 6:22 pm

VampireEater wrote:
MrQuinlansBloodDoll wrote:
VampireEater wrote:
MrQuinlansBloodDoll wrote:You won't discriminate against or offend anyone! I think he would go for someone who is quiet x.x which counts me out.

I think that too. Q has been around so long. He seen all the ideals of what a woman should be like. From a round the world and thought out time. I think that he invented the line. " All woman are beautiful. "

Awwwwwwww *holds chest* He's such a sweetheart. Its like the oneshot I wrote, More To Love!

That's 100% why he's so popular with the ladies!

I'd still be self conscious around him though
avatar
MrQuinlansBloodDoll
Strigoi
Strigoi

Posts : 358
Join date : 2015-03-27
Location : The Atlantic Ocean

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: dark Berber woman

Post by Babywhatsyoursin on Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:31 pm

Same! Age/experience is the main issue. He knows all of humanity's little trucks because he has seen so much
avatar
Babywhatsyoursin
Admin

Posts : 356
Join date : 2015-02-25
Location : New England

View user profile http://occidolumenpages.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: dark Berber woman

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum