Occido Lumen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So there's someone commenting on my fic...

+2
VampireEater
MrQuinlansBloodDoll
6 posters

Go down

So there's someone commenting on my fic... Empty So there's someone commenting on my fic...

Post by MrQuinlansBloodDoll Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:22 pm

This person is talking shit about my Strain fanfiction with Marina on ao3 and said I posted it there and on the forums for everyone to see so I need to deal with pointing out my 'flat mary sue characters'... The only places I've posted the fanfic is here and archiveofourown. So...
MrQuinlansBloodDoll
MrQuinlansBloodDoll
Strigoi
Strigoi

Back to top Go down

So there's someone commenting on my fic... Empty Re: So there's someone commenting on my fic...

Post by VampireEater Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:34 pm

I don't understand, is this asshole trying to make you apologizing for Marina or change her to make them happy?

VampireEater
Strigoi
Strigoi

Back to top Go down

So there's someone commenting on my fic... Empty Re: So there's someone commenting on my fic...

Post by VampireEater Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:54 pm

I just read the comments left by that asshole. I'm sorry. Some people are just like that. Assholes. That has nothing better to do. Than bitch and belly ach.

Don't delete your fanfics on this jerk behalf. Their good, and I and many others enjoy reading them. We appreciate your work and the creativity you put into them. Smile

VampireEater
Strigoi
Strigoi

Back to top Go down

Post by MrQuinlansBloodDoll Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:55 pm

I mean he said I publicly posted them on there and a forum for people to criticize. I was wondering if it was anyone on this forum because I only posted it on this forum site and ao3. Even then I had it on ao3 set to where it wouldn't show up in search engines or in any categories unless they had a direct link.
MrQuinlansBloodDoll
MrQuinlansBloodDoll
Strigoi
Strigoi

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireEater Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:22 pm

I don't think it's anyone form here. It must be someone from ao3. I'm not sure about that direct link. When I am on ao3 and punch up Quinlan and oc. It leads my to a list of stories and the ones you have written. Come up in the list.

VampireEater
Strigoi
Strigoi

Back to top Go down

Post by MrQuinlansBloodDoll Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:37 pm

I blocked it from doing that and figured out to block anonymous comments. I'm about to make a strictly private forum just for Q fans to post their shit. Done it before, I can do it again. That way they have to get a name and confirmation email from myself in order to see the forums. Only members can see it. Just in case Vix is someone from here.

I'm gonna keep posting my stuff here though. The forums I might make will be 18+ lol
MrQuinlansBloodDoll
MrQuinlansBloodDoll
Strigoi
Strigoi

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireEater Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:08 pm

That's wonderful to hear, and I can't wait to see what you do next.

VampireEater
Strigoi
Strigoi

Back to top Go down

Post by MrQuinlansBloodDoll Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:08 pm

Gonna make a forum just for Q and V lol 17+

This is still my home though, here with all of you.
MrQuinlansBloodDoll
MrQuinlansBloodDoll
Strigoi
Strigoi

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireEater Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:14 pm

I'm glad. I like having you here. Smile

VampireEater
Strigoi
Strigoi

Back to top Go down

Post by MrQuinlansBloodDoll Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:03 pm

So, I just remembered (and checked to make sure I was right) He mentioned Winter being a flat character and I don't even have that fanfiction on there.... So... I only have it on here....
MrQuinlansBloodDoll
MrQuinlansBloodDoll
Strigoi
Strigoi

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireEater Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:25 pm

I don't know whom it could be. I so sorry. I still can't believe it could be someone up here.

VampireEater
Strigoi
Strigoi

Back to top Go down

Post by MrQuinlansBloodDoll Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:40 pm

Who here is a big history buff that apparently knows everything there is to know about ancient Rome?
MrQuinlansBloodDoll
MrQuinlansBloodDoll
Strigoi
Strigoi

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireEater Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:03 pm

I don't know. You always seemed to know the most about Rome to me. It's all goes over me head. I don't think it's anyone you or I know. If it was. Than they would have commented a long time ago. I think it may be some one new.

VampireEater
Strigoi
Strigoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Babywhatsyoursin Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:31 pm

Is the Winter fic in the 18+ forum? Because if not, guests can read posts. Id really hope that isn't anyone who posts here, because that will not fly.

One thing to give constructive criticism, another thing to bring someone down.
Babywhatsyoursin
Babywhatsyoursin
Admin

https://occidolumenpages.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Majinkura Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:35 pm

i told her to just ignore them,keep writing what she likes regardless of who says what,you know...just enjoy what you love.

life is too short to worry about haters.
Majinkura
Majinkura
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GoeticDisciple Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:53 pm

MQBD, stand true, don't take your stories down. Everyone here supports you.

The internet has made it unfortunately easy for the jerks of the world to share their unwanted opinions with everyone else. And please resist the urge to engage the troll. Just delete their comments and move on. Let the troll send their ire into a vacuum. They'll lose interest and move onto someone who will spar with them. That's what they want. The sparring.
GoeticDisciple
GoeticDisciple
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MrQuinlansBloodDoll Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:27 pm

Oh, I'm not taking them down *smirks*
MrQuinlansBloodDoll
MrQuinlansBloodDoll
Strigoi
Strigoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Babywhatsyoursin Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:13 am

People who flame take enjoyment out of watching others squirm. Unhappy little hogs sitting behind their computers taking the anger in their lives out on strangers.... yes, keep on writing, especially for the enjoyment it gives you.

Again, I haven't made the majority of the forum private, so pretty much anythin is open for people to view. But they need to be a member to respond here.
Babywhatsyoursin
Babywhatsyoursin
Admin

https://occidolumenpages.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Majinkura Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:16 am

speaking of public view - i found our image posts in google...what with the "changing of the guard" so to speak with Vaun Smile
Majinkura
Majinkura
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Steamblade Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:16 pm

Ugh those nasty trolls.
I'm really sorry for you.
There's got to be some lonely people out there who don't have anything else to do but put all their energy into writing nasty comments.
Keep your ff up and ignore them. We're here for you So there's someone commenting on my fic... 2733335535
Steamblade
Steamblade
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum