Occido Lumen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Born in Season 1 has a name now!

+2
VampireEater
MrQuinlansBloodDoll
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Born in Season 1 has a name now! - Page 2 Empty The Born in Season 1 has a name now!

Post by MrQuinlansBloodDoll Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:26 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Born in Season 1 has a name now! - Page 2 Fb_img10

Vaun!?
MrQuinlansBloodDoll
MrQuinlansBloodDoll
Strigoi
Strigoi

Back to top Go down

The Born in Season 1 has a name now! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Born in Season 1 has a name now!

Post by Majinkura Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:28 pm

Majinkura
Majinkura
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Born in Season 1 has a name now! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Born in Season 1 has a name now!

Post by GoeticDisciple Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:50 pm

Thanks!

The SDCC Strain panel better come preloaded with really good answers as to why they did this because they are going to get a lot of angry questions.

The Born in Season 1 has a name now! - Page 2 Fuuuuu
GoeticDisciple
GoeticDisciple
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Majinkura Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:01 pm

INB4 the booing happens...
Majinkura
Majinkura
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireEater Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:31 pm

It's going to piss me off. When the questions are asked and they don't have any answers!

Fan: Like who/what/why!?

Del toro: I don't know.

VampireEater
Strigoi
Strigoi

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireEater Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:44 pm

Majinkura wrote:
mandalorianmeowmeow wrote:
VampireEater wrote:It's cute, but I liked Quinlan better. It pisses me off that the writers did this to us. Just as we were in love with this show and crazy for this character. BAAM! They fuck us up! :{

And he's just a foot soldier. I thought he was going to be something more. Dose this mean that he is just a elevated vampire like Eichorst, or is he just a lowly born.

Tye dose mean talented one. Maybe that that a sign for his story. Here's hoping for the best.

Don't get your hopes up.....
Just remember we will always have S1. If we hate the new Quinlan, we can always pretend the show was cancelled after S1.

sadly i second this notion...i will keep watching the show mind you,but i'm going with my headcannon when mchattie exits.

I back this up! If season two isn't enjoyable and I don't like TV Quinlan. I don't think I'm going to keep watching.

VampireEater
Strigoi
Strigoi

Back to top Go down

Post by guest Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:44 pm

I wonder if they will even answer any of the questions about the change? They may have a preloaded speech, then refuse to answer anymore. I was at the VD panel and they cut the mic off a girl that asked something they didn't like. I can't recall what, but the audience booed and she just left. It also happened at SPN panel and the boys made them turn the mic back on.
I have a feeling if they get lots of questions, they'll turn the mic off, and keep it off. I think it's evident that they don't care what the fans think.

Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Babywhatsyoursin Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:27 pm

It's sad. Also frustrating knowING just how little our whining might mean in the grans scheme of things.
Babywhatsyoursin
Babywhatsyoursin
Admin

https://occidolumenpages.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireEater Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:53 pm

That's bad! We put food on their tables! You think they care a little!

VampireEater
Strigoi
Strigoi

Back to top Go down

Post by GoeticDisciple Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:04 pm

It is really frustrating. Been gnashing my teeth about it all day.

GDT has professed at length about how dear this story was to him, how much he loves the characters and how long he has wanted to make this a reality. Now that it's happening, it's bizarre how he's given up control of his own creation to be ripped and torn apart by a bunch of writers/industry execs who don't seem to have their s**t together. I've lost respect for him, TBH. It's hard for me to understand the motivation to just throw this 'beloved' tale out there and walk away. Does he need more of the almighty dollar that badly?
GoeticDisciple
GoeticDisciple
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Majinkura Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:26 pm

i think its just he has a habit like all artists do - start tons of projects and never finish them...like too much on his plate at one time....i'm super guilty of doing this,but i at least go back to them at some point and not leave it in the hands of another to royally screw it up.
Majinkura
Majinkura
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GoeticDisciple Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:01 pm

this is turning into a textbook example of "When Delegation Goes Horribly Awry"
GoeticDisciple
GoeticDisciple
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Babywhatsyoursin Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:00 pm

We shall see what happens this upcoming season. Fingers crossed.
Babywhatsyoursin
Babywhatsyoursin
Admin

https://occidolumenpages.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by guest Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:50 am

I am holding out for the "General Hospital walks in dusting himself off" on the SF return... But if you evaporate...you don't leave dust....Maybe Reggie will swoop in and save him...then he and Reggie's team can join forces...
I just hope people lose their shit this weekend and they decide to bring him back. Like I said, it'll most likely be a recast, as I don't think McHattie would reprise the role, but I don't care, as long as my Precious bby comes back. And it's not like the makeup has been consistent..Apparently, he only looks like "The Master" Vaun VERY briefly in the PR episodes..

Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireEater Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:25 pm

I hope he doesn't lave! But if he does. Lets all lose are shite to get him back!

VampireEater
Strigoi
Strigoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Majinkura Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:03 am

ok I just came up with a genius of a name for mchattie's character....

I'm sure you guys are familiar with another Quinlan from a galaxy far far away....
(bonus points if you get who i'm referring to)

so i think we should call him - Quinlan - Vaun..get it??!!!!!

badass vampire jedi...or sith lord!!
Majinkura
Majinkura
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireEater Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:05 am

I love it! He could fight vampires. With a light saber!

VampireEater
Strigoi
Strigoi

Back to top Go down

Post by guest Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:09 pm

I'm sticking with McHottie or just Vaun. Eventually Vaun will morph into some other name like Vauntlet..You know, like your pets...They have a name and then something happens and you call the both names..

Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Majinkura Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:21 pm

yeah i agree,these names i'm coming up with just don't stick....sigh...I rarely call him quinlan anyway,as in my headcannon aria calls him quintus so i pretty much stuck to that.
Majinkura
Majinkura
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2