*Spoilers* Ancients Behavior...

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*Spoilers* Ancients Behavior...

Post by Majinkura on Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:29 pm

what are your opinions about the Ancients Behavior towards humans and also their servants/hunters??

also i wanted to touch upon the scene with gus and the pool of blood on the floor...Ancients form of diarrhea or just really messy eaters??

also lets sound off on how this was executed versus the floating they do in the comics...do you think it would have been done properly on the show with cgi instead of what we got here??

Majinkura
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: *Spoilers* Ancients Behavior...

Post by celestial-may on Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:48 pm

Ill in regards to the scene with Gus... I noticed that right away and I do believe its their form of diarrhea lol I always laugh cuz Q is all using "respect" and "dignity" to describe them and they got blood running down the back of them

celestial-may
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Majinkura on Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:52 pm

lmaoooo yes the dignity part i was like...*looks at the back of their legs*

...nope they def dun got that....

XD
Majinkura
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Babywhatsyoursin on Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:56 pm

I'm calling those chairs out as the least comfortable la-z-boys I have ever seen.

Ah, all the details you guys notice that I don't.... I didn't even see the blood on the back of their legs. I assumed it was from prey. I dono why I was under the impression that their stools are white/clear/opaque.
Babywhatsyoursin
Admin

View user profile http://occidolumenpages.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Majinkura on Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:58 pm

yeah because we never see the master/eichorst poop when they feed either.....only the childrens...and im gonna say it..id even say it to their wrinkled old faces - LAY-Z BOYS for LAZY BOYS OHSNAP!!!!
Majinkura
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Babywhatsyoursin on Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:01 am

Lol the answer would probably be something along the lines of 'human we are above needs for creature comfort'

We don't? Not even in the scene where we first see him feeding and he smashes that guy's skull in (man I need to rewatch this series...)

But we KNOW he does, cause they're crap all over the plane. Shows in the blacklights.
Babywhatsyoursin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Majinkura on Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:03 am

ah yeah i forgot about that..ok nvm then....just eichorst then..and im sure the hunters are wearing either colostomy bags or depends Razz
Majinkura
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Babywhatsyoursin on Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:15 am

Look, it's kindof flesh-colored... for them.
Babywhatsyoursin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by guest on Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:27 am

I agree with Babywhatsyoursin that the waste would be white. I think they say it in the book..and it smells of ammonia. Also in that scene if you watch it, there is a trail that leads off. I figured it was where McHottie dragged the carcass. WHERE does that go?? Do they have an incinerator down there?? Or do they compost and have a flower garden?
When I first saw the chair I thought the chair sucked the blood up from the floor and pumped it into the Ancient and I was like "Is it going up the butt?" and then I was like ..no that's stupid...so I figure they are just messy eaters. World Dominators my butt.
Thankfully, our boys have control of their bodily functions. Can I get a hell yes! cheers

Human
Human

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Majinkura on Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:09 am

mandalorianmeowmeow wrote:I was like "Is it going up the butt?" and then I was like ..no that's stupid...so I figure they are just messy eaters. World Dominators my butt.
Thankfully, our boys have control of their bodily functions. Can I get a hell yes! cheers

BLOOD ENEMA!! BRILLIANT IDEA THO!!!
XD

im just confused if they had a big meal then they'd be covered in blood from the front too you know...their hands are anyway...

and yes to our guys being masters of their domains!!
Majinkura
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GoeticDisciple on Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:19 am

There's definitely some stuff in the scene with the Ancients that looks cool but doesn't bear a lot of dissection when you get right down to it. I never understood the blood drain nor the bloody backsides, either. And their weird thrones... they look like movers' dollies to me. Just lean those bad boys back and wheel those lazy old vamps around. Which is a pretty funny mental picture Laughing
GoeticDisciple
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Babywhatsyoursin on Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:41 am

Majinkura wrote:
mandalorianmeowmeow wrote:I was like "Is it going up the butt?" and then I was like ..no that's stupid...so I figure they are just messy eaters. World Dominators my butt.

BLOOD ENEMA!! BRILLIANT IDEA THO!!!
XD

im just confused if they had a big meal then they'd be covered in blood from the front too you know...their hands are anyway...

and yes to our guys being masters of their domains!!

Lobster bibs, maybe?

I was wondering... and I am the master of stupid lazy questions where I fail to research history. I actually can't remember if I asked this already, but as far as the Ancients go... weren't they all on the same side of the planet at one point? Which is why they made whatever treaty and shipped three off to the new world. But weren't they all rise from different areas of the globe? So they originally would have been separated across seas to begin with.

Refresh my crappy history memory if pertinent. But wouldn't that mean that they would need a human to take them across waters so they could all be together? How did they all end up in the same general area? I'm guessing that their senses led them to each other... but did they said across the seas at that very early point in history? (I seem to remember faintly that the Nords/Vikings technically discovered the new world first. Maybe they used those people to get across.)

Last edited by Babywhatsyoursin on Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Babywhatsyoursin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by guest on Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:05 am

There are 3 in the Old World and 3 in the New World..They sailed to America assisted by Kilian Van Zanden.
Yes they were on the same side, but decided to splinter to different areas.

And YES totally look like dollies, perhaps that's why McHottie looks so grumpy. He has to wheel the so called Masters of the Universe around. Feed and put them down for nappies all the time. I'd be grumpy too!

Human
Human

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GoeticDisciple on Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:39 am

The book also mentioned the Master came from his origination site in the North American continent to Asia via the landbridge that used to be present up between Russia and Alaska... and that's all well and good if you don't think about all the rivers and streams that are everywhere in the world which would technically trap a vamp in place. Then one's head (well, mine anyway) starts to hurt. I guess they must have just grabbed the nearest human, threatened their life and promised them they'd be released unharmed if they helped them across whatever body of water was in their way. And I'm sure they drank their helpers as soon as they were across. Because the Ancients are... well, pretty much jerks.

Thinking of this now, one would be pretty safe in the Netherlands! Water is everywhere there!
GoeticDisciple
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireEater on Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:37 pm

I have learned. Not to put the books, comics or show to closely together. All of them are clearly different versions of the same story.

When it comes to that big pool of blood on the floor. It can't be from their bows. That stuff was see thought. Unless you had a black light handy. It also smelled so bad it could make you cry, and I know Gus would have been able to smell it long before he saw it. But since there was no blood on the mouths and torsos of the Ancients. It couldn't have been from a feeding.
I don't know. Maybe they had someone killed in front of them for kicks. Quinlan said they were dreaming. Maybe even in their dreams. They are still giving orders. Other vampires aren't aware if the orders are coming from their awake masters or dreaming masters. They are ordered to kill people in front of the Ancients. Unaware that their masters are dreaming about having someone killed in front of them.

VampireEater
Strigoi
Strigoi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireEater on Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:42 pm

GoeticDisciple wrote:There's definitely some stuff in the scene with the Ancients that looks cool but doesn't bear a lot of dissection when you get right down to it. I never understood the blood drain nor the bloody backsides, either. And their weird thrones... they look like movers' dollies to me. Just lean those bad boys back and wheel those lazy old vamps around. Which is a pretty funny mental picture Laughing

That's mostly likely what Q dose. I bet that Q is running the show, and the Ancients are just the figureheads.

VampireEater
Strigoi
Strigoi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GoeticDisciple on Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:01 pm

In the books,
Spoiler:
the Ancients are very much the shepherds of mankind's fate. They might be dreaming now, but when the direction of human society needs to be influenced to suit their long term aims, I believe they are very much awake and involved. I think Q had a long leash to keep plagues under control and keep the "behind the scenes" machinery running but he is not treated as a peer. The way they speak of him in The Fall is very much like he is their servant, however well-respected. It will be interesting to see if in the show they address the significant level of influence the Ancients had over the course of human history or if they position Q as the "man with the plan," so to speak.

Last edited by GoeticDisciple on Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
GoeticDisciple
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireEater on Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:15 pm

I think we're just going to have to wait and see. The show is different from the books. If the Ancients are in charge, or if Q is running the show behind their backs, or if he is plotting to overthrow them. Will mostly be reviled in the next season.

Not to make Q sound like a two timer, but that would be cool. What it Q. TV Q Was plotting against the Ancients! Exclamation That would defiantly be a plot twist!

VampireEater
Strigoi
Strigoi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by guest on Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:11 pm

Yeah you are right,
Spoiler:
The Master forced a group of Indigenous Peoples to bring him across and then drank them after.
What a guy.
Dreverhaven lived in the Netherlands..I am kinda hoping that Setrakian kills Eichhorst in this way unless we get another camp flashblack as I rather enjoyed it..(sick I know). But it would be awesome.

Human
Human

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GoeticDisciple on Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:23 pm

I forgot Dreverhaven lived in NL. Makes me wonder if Hogan or GDT has ever been to NL. Dude would have needed a lot of helpers anytime he wanted to go anywhere beyond his immediate neighborhood, haha!

The overthrow theory is interesting. You could tie that to the "I speak for them... for now" statement. Fun to contemplate. That would certainly give the TV story some complexity.
GoeticDisciple
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Majinkura on Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:33 pm

GoeticDisciple wrote:The overthrow theory is interesting. You could tie that to the "I speak for them... for now" statement. Fun to contemplate. That would certainly give the TV story some complexity.

thats exactly what got me thinking as well...i hope mchottie doesnt go bad tho and be tempted by the master or something..nah he just cant...he loves his latino man gus too much to go that route...maybe he just says eph you guys im goin with the humans on this....then the ancients gotta go hunt him down lol!
Majinkura
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by guest on Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:20 am

If turning against the cause gets McHattie a full term contract, I am all about McHottie turning on Quinlan. In fact, I will pack his stuff, and drive him to the castle myself. Take care of the damn zoo myself..

Human
Human

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GoeticDisciple on Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:26 am

I could see McHottie holding court at The Cloisters rather than Belvedere Castle. Strikes me as more McHottie's speed. Either way, I'm down. It's always more fun to be on the bad guy's side anyway, even if you lose in the end!
GoeticDisciple
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Majinkura on Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:53 pm

all of this!!!

we'd be his harem of badass killer brides..or something..
Majinkura
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireEater on Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:13 pm

Majinkura wrote:all of this!!!

we'd be his harem of badass killer brides..or something..

All of us? We be more like his love sick harm. I take claim as his first wife! Cool

VampireEater
Strigoi
Strigoi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top