Occido Lumen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*Spoilers* The Ever-Popular Anatomy Topic

+3
Majinkura
Babywhatsyoursin
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

*Spoilers* The Ever-Popular Anatomy Topic - Page 2 Empty *Spoilers* The Ever-Popular Anatomy Topic

Post by Babywhatsyoursin Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:11 pm

First topic message reminder :

We've talked about it ad nauseam, but just can't seem to stop...  Laughing

From my understanding, in canon, dhampir (or at least Quinlan) are quite similar to the strigoi in the sense that he is essentially nocturnal with limited tolerance to sunlight, sustains on blood, is hairless, and communicates telepathically.

That being said, it's quite possible that the TV show will stray from that description. At this point we only have so much screen time to work off of.

As fans we love to debate what the books have failed to explicitly mention. Everyone has their own unique ideas. Let's discuss here- again. YAYY

Last edited by Babywhatsyoursin on Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Babywhatsyoursin
Babywhatsyoursin
Admin

https://occidolumenpages.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

*Spoilers* The Ever-Popular Anatomy Topic - Page 2 Empty Re: *Spoilers* The Ever-Popular Anatomy Topic

Post by VampireEater Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:32 pm

On top of that. Is he as left the strain. No one seems to know if he will return, or how long he might be a way.

That was why Quinlan in the first season was dropped and will be replaced by another actor and the "real" Q in the next season.

VampireEater
Strigoi
Strigoi

Back to top Go down

*Spoilers* The Ever-Popular Anatomy Topic - Page 2 Empty Re: *Spoilers* The Ever-Popular Anatomy Topic

Post by GoeticDisciple Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:35 pm

How do you know he's left the production? He's super busy for sure but he was quoted as talking about being more involved in S2 to avoid further flubs like the poorly lit reveal of the Master.

And remember, guys... I don't think we have 100% confirm on the Quinlan recast.
GoeticDisciple
GoeticDisciple
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Majinkura Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:36 pm

ahhh don't remind me... No
Majinkura
Majinkura
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireEater Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:41 pm

GoeticDisciple wrote:How do you know he's left the production? He's super busy for sure but he was quoted as talking about being more involved in S2 to avoid further flubs like the poorly lit reveal of the Master.

And remember, guys... I don't think we have 100% confirm on the Quinlan recast.

I heard it from Majinkura. He's working on Pacific Rim and a new movie called Crimson Park. So I'm not so sure he will be here for the second season. I guess my info may not be 100% right. I hope so at lest for Quinlan.

VampireEater
Strigoi
Strigoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Majinkura Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:53 pm

pacific rim 2....to clarify...hes working on carnival row,and i think crimson peak is in post production??
Majinkura
Majinkura
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireEater Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:06 pm

Majinkura wrote:pacific rim 2....to clarify...hes working on carnival row,and i think crimson peak is in post production??

Thank you for that. I forget the 2. I don't know right of the top of my head. I know that the trailer is out.

VampireEater
Strigoi
Strigoi

Back to top Go down

Post by celestial-may Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:44 pm

He's doing post production on crimson peak in Toronto right now so I'm sure he's editing there because of the strain. He already stated he wouldn't direct a full episode but would be involved on the B camera and creature effects.

I read this last week when he gave an interview about Alejandro inaritu.
celestial-may
celestial-may
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireEater Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:53 pm

I wonder than. If dropping Mchattie was his idea, or some one else's. If some one else did it. Maybe Del Toro can keep Mchattie on.

VampireEater
Strigoi
Strigoi

Back to top Go down

Post by guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:54 am

VampireEater wrote:I wonder than. If dropping Mchattie was his idea, or some one else's. If some one else did it. Maybe Del Toro can keep Mchattie on.

I like this one! cheers cheers cheers
Maybe GDT went into the office and smacked the hell outta Hogan and Cuse. *Spoilers* The Ever-Popular Anatomy Topic - Page 2 518767116 (smack harder)

Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by GoeticDisciple Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:25 am

But he'd still be all jolly as he was smacking them Smile
GoeticDisciple
GoeticDisciple
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by celestial-may Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:48 am

Yes he would be! It's hard to imagine am angry del toro.

Smack some sense into them, this show has his damn name on it so he has every right
celestial-may
celestial-may
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GoeticDisciple Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:23 am

I bet he doesn't get angry often, but when he does, it's probably room leveling... in that quiet, "I'm disappointed in you all" way that really powerful people can channel. I'm sure he doesn't scream. I bet he just pushes his glasses up his nose with a pudgy finger and says something quietly withering like, "Okay, let me repeat myself..."
GoeticDisciple
GoeticDisciple
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by guest Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:39 am

GoeticDisciple wrote:I bet he doesn't get angry often, but when he does, it's probably room leveling... in that quiet, "I'm disappointed in you all" way that really powerful people can channel. I'm sure he doesn't scream. I bet he just pushes his glasses up his nose with a pudgy finger and says something quietly withering like, "Okay, let me repeat myself..."

Like if Santa was mad at the elves... santa
I hope there was quiet glaring, a clearing of the throat, and then the thud of the script on the table and behind them a screen, with McHattie's entrance scene on pause. Then ""Okay, let me repeat myself..."

Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Babywhatsyoursin Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:59 pm

So here I am browsing emoticons to add to the site, and:

*Spoilers* The Ever-Popular Anatomy Topic - Page 2 T0152

It's beating. A dead. Horse. Shocked

Perfect for the topic. Razz If not a little disturbing...
Babywhatsyoursin
Babywhatsyoursin
Admin

https://occidolumenpages.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by guest Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:08 pm

affraid  WOW... add it and let's name the horse Hogan or CuseCuse! tongue

Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireEater Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:09 pm

mandalorianmeowmeow wrote:affraid  WOW... add it and let's name the horse Hogan or CuseCuse! tongue

Who's CuseCuse? Question

VampireEater
Strigoi
Strigoi

Back to top Go down

Post by GoeticDisciple Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:25 pm

That's referring to Carlton Cuse, the show producer who is also responsible for our Quinlan-or-not-Quinlan angst.
GoeticDisciple
GoeticDisciple
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VampireEater Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:09 pm

GoeticDisciple wrote:That's referring to Carlton Cuse, the show producer who is also responsible for our Quinlan-or-not-Quinlan angst.

Oh My God Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked That's the guy!

VampireEater
Strigoi
Strigoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Majinkura Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:59 pm

GoeticDisciple wrote:That's referring to Carlton Cuse, the show producer who is also responsible for our Quinlan-or-not-Quinlan angst.

or the strigoi formerly known as quinlan,mchottie or as i just now came up with - DoppleQ/DoppleQuinlan.
Majinkura
Majinkura
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MrQuinlansBloodDoll Tue May 12, 2015 6:53 pm

I never thought of the teeth brushing for the vampires until reading this and I'm not sure what to think xD

GoeticDisciple wrote:
VampireEater wrote:I'm sure he does. I bet he has beautiful hands. With long fingers. That he uses to pleasure his blood-slave. As he drinks. Embarassed Embarassed

Ok now my concentration is ruined for the rest of the day. Very Happy

That would be me, as his blood doll. Yes, yes it happens a lot ;D (jk)

OMG ANGST BETTER BE DONE RIGHT.
MrQuinlansBloodDoll
MrQuinlansBloodDoll
Strigoi
Strigoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2