*Spoilers* The Ever-Popular Anatomy Topic

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*Spoilers* The Ever-Popular Anatomy Topic

Post by Babywhatsyoursin on Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:11 pm

We've talked about it ad nauseam, but just can't seem to stop...  Laughing

From my understanding, in canon, dhampir (or at least Quinlan) are quite similar to the strigoi in the sense that he is essentially nocturnal with limited tolerance to sunlight, sustains on blood, is hairless, and communicates telepathically.

That being said, it's quite possible that the TV show will stray from that description. At this point we only have so much screen time to work off of.

As fans we love to debate what the books have failed to explicitly mention. Everyone has their own unique ideas. Let's discuss here- again. YAYY


Last edited by Babywhatsyoursin on Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Babywhatsyoursin
Admin

Posts : 356
Join date : 2015-02-25
Location : New England

View user profile http://occidolumenpages.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: *Spoilers* The Ever-Popular Anatomy Topic

Post by guest on Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:39 pm

YAY! For some reason, I don't think the tv show will touch on his boy parts. LOL *shame really, Q should get some action*
So here's my opinion:
Thank the Gods they are hairless!! If I have to wax, I love the fact that my fave dhampirs are fully waxed down there as well!! SWEET! Very Happy Very Happy
As I said on the post..I have been debating in my head whether or not they have testes or if the hybrid aspect would make them look like they are castrated or maybe they're smaller?? I wouldn't complain, either way.
The only thing I am certain on, is the fact that they are not circumcised. Quinlan was born in a cave and also raised Roman. So not being circumcised is historically accurate (for those writing that type of FF) Seriously, the Romans were fanatical about this topic. Laughing  
Also, I am plenty sure he has a mighty fine ass. Hard like an apple. Take a bite right out of it. Laughing
The other thing I wonder about and it's technically not an anatomy per se, but because I have the WORST gag reflex, I wonder if they brush their teeth?? Coz I for one, could not passionately kiss someone who doesn't brush their teeth. So I'd be like "McHottie, *holds up toothbrush, toothpaste, and scope* are these 3 items familiar to you"? If he explodes while attempting teeth cleaning, I'd move onto Quinlan. I'd be willing to teach him how to use the products, if he hasn't figured it out in all his time on planet Earth..Good dental hygiene is important. So what do others think of that? Can they use dental cleaning products? I think so.

guest
Human
Human

Posts : 102
Join date : 2015-02-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: *Spoilers* The Ever-Popular Anatomy Topic

Post by Majinkura on Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:55 pm

i agree,dudes gotta learn to brush those cute little teefies!!!

im sure both born...no wait mchottie is more empathetic so im sure he'd do it for his lover...Quinlan...i dunno dude is like a stone cold rock...on the subject of what they're packing down below...i like the idea of them being semi androgynous,like their creators...also like one of you said on tumblr,i like my men - no hair..no wonder i like vampires so much...
avatar
Majinkura
Admin

Posts : 431
Join date : 2015-02-26
Location : The Spectral Realm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: *Spoilers* The Ever-Popular Anatomy Topic

Post by Babywhatsyoursin on Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:11 pm

mandalorianmeowmeow wrote:
The other thing I wonder about and it's technically not an anatomy per se, but because I have the WORST gag reflex, I wonder if they brush their teeth??
Lol... I'd imagine they brush occasionally. But might not need to for health reasons. If you aren't worried about dying from what would be a mortal wound to a human, then I don't think cavities would be high on the list. :p

I prefer to think that they can receive pleasure through sex for my own muses with DHL.
avatar
Babywhatsyoursin
Admin

Posts : 356
Join date : 2015-02-25
Location : New England

View user profile http://occidolumenpages.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: *Spoilers* The Ever-Popular Anatomy Topic

Post by Majinkura on Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:24 pm

Babywhatsyoursin wrote:
Lol... I'd imagine they brush occasionally. But might not need to for health reasons. If you aren't worried about dying from what would be a mortal wound to a human, then I don't think cavities would be high on the list. :p

I prefer to think that they can receive pleasure through sex for my own muses with DHL.

thats true....hehehe im sure the born would brush their teeth for intimacy reasons only anyway!!

hell yeah i also agree on the pleasure through sex thing,its ashamed it was never touched upon much in the novel...would have been interesting to read about!
avatar
Majinkura
Admin

Posts : 431
Join date : 2015-02-26
Location : The Spectral Realm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: *Spoilers* The Ever-Popular Anatomy Topic

Post by celestial-may on Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:54 pm

Is this the junk discussion thread?? lol

Ill reiterate my opinion: he's packing. He was described as a "baby boy" in the books so it was obviously discernible. He grew and he grew strong both of which require testosterone meaning he's got testes. So if thats the case, I also believe he can feel pleasure from those organs as well.  He's got a stinger and he's got junk, he just cant reproduce with either of them

Does he brush his teeth? I wonder if his stinger starts smelling like rotten blood and he has to rinse with listerine or something lol With that super sensitive nose, he probably does it for himself

His ass, like the rest of him, is perfect Razz Imagine him as they describe him, like a perfect marble statue. Those Roman ladies probably threw themselves at him
avatar
celestial-may
Admin

Posts : 80
Join date : 2015-02-25
Location : Desert Southwest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: *Spoilers* The Ever-Popular Anatomy Topic

Post by guest on Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:11 pm

Babywhatsyoursin wrote:
mandalorianmeowmeow wrote:
The other thing I wonder about and it's technically not an anatomy per se, but because I have the WORST gag reflex, I wonder if they brush their teeth??
Lol... I'd imagine they brush occasionally. But might not need to for health reasons. If you aren't worried about dying from what would be a mortal wound to a human, then I don't think cavities would be high on the list. :p

I prefer to think that they can receive pleasure through sex for my own muses with DHL.


oh yeah I am sure they don't worry about cavities....Can you imagine the dentist that gets Q as a patient? Now I wish I could draw, coz I would draw Q in a dental chair.  LOL
But for sure for his partner. Coz even in RL, I'm like a frantic brusher and I have collection of dental floss. I always have a spare to gift. I am "one of those"  Embarassed

I 10000% agree with you that they receive pleasure through sex. And I think they have staying power. Go Team Born. I love you

guest
Human
Human

Posts : 102
Join date : 2015-02-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: *Spoilers* The Ever-Popular Anatomy Topic

Post by GoeticDisciple on Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:16 pm

Man I'm not online for 12 hours and you guys go crazy on all this without me, LOL!

It's funny, I've thought about the teeth brushing a bunch... they don't consume any carbohydrates/sugars so their mouths are probably less prone to tooth-decaying bacteria. Their teeth are probably structured slightly differently from a human's as well, perhaps with harder enamel to keep a sharper edge. Given their ultra-efficient metabolisms, I bet they utilize every blood cell they consume which probably limits any bloody breath, aside from right after they have fed.

I'm actually glad they didn't explore more about their sexuality in the books because I think it would have been poorly handled and awkward. Leaves all the room in the world for us, then.

I think they are very good with their mouths and hands... my interpretation has them not having that hideous middle-finger talon cause that would be a bit of a deal breaker in, ahem, certain situations...
avatar
GoeticDisciple
Admin

Posts : 350
Join date : 2015-02-25
Location : The Lone Star State

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: *Spoilers* The Ever-Popular Anatomy Topic

Post by Majinkura on Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:17 pm

celestial-may wrote:Is this the junk discussion thread?? lol

Ill reiterate my opinion: he's packing. He was described as a "baby boy" in the books so it was obviously discernible. He grew and he grew strong both of which require testosterone meaning he's got testes. So if thats the case, I also believe he can feel pleasure from those organs as well.  He's got a stinger and he's got junk, he just cant reproduce with either of them

His ass, like the rest of him, is perfect Razz Imagine him as they describe him, like a perfect marble statue. Those Roman ladies probably threw themselves at him

LOOOOL yes like it was said before the men certainly envied Q over at the brothels!!

also remember the comics - The Loincloth speake'th truth!!

GoeticDisciple wrote:Man I'm not online for 12 hours and you guys go crazy on all this without me, LOL!

I'm actually glad they didn't explore more about their sexuality in the books because I think it would have been poorly handled and awkward. Leaves all the room in the world for us, then.

I think they are very good with their mouths and hands... my interpretation has them not having that hideous middle-finger talon cause that would be a bit of a deal breaker in, ahem, certain situations...

hehehe sorry we started the party early!!
and i am glad in a way because we get to explore this part of their lives in our own way...and yes i hate those middle fingers!!!!!
so unsightly!! ugh dont get me started on the ancients...*goes off and posts in the other section*
avatar
Majinkura
Admin

Posts : 431
Join date : 2015-02-26
Location : The Spectral Realm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: *Spoilers* The Ever-Popular Anatomy Topic

Post by guest on Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:36 pm

Yeah cavities are an issues. I wouldn't want his cute little bunny teeth to rot away tho. I was really more concerned with Laser Breath. Laughing Laughing
WHOA, I had no problem with the middle finger. The talons can be filed down. I am guessing none of you ride. Even if those talons are hard as nails...even if they are like hooves..they can be filed down. Something to consider. I've shod my horse's hooves in the past. I can file McHottie's talons' if it means more pleasure for me!

guest
Human
Human

Posts : 102
Join date : 2015-02-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: *Spoilers* The Ever-Popular Anatomy Topic

Post by Babywhatsyoursin on Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:41 pm

Duuude. The talons freak me a little. I just write Q off as filing it down.

I actually tried for a bit to look and see whether or not McDhampir's middle finger is elongated or thicker. Obviously not too many clear shots of him, but from what I can see they seem pretty similar in size to a human hand?


Majinkura wrote:
celestial-may wrote:Is this the junk discussion thread?? lol

Ill reiterate my opinion: he's packing. He was described as a "baby boy" in the books so it was obviously discernible. He grew and he grew strong both of which require testosterone meaning he's got testes. So if thats the case, I also believe he can feel pleasure from those organs as well.  He's got a stinger and he's got junk, he just cant reproduce with either of them

His ass, like the rest of him, is perfect Razz Imagine him as they describe him, like a perfect marble statue. Those Roman ladies probably threw themselves at him

LOOOOL yes like it was said before the men certainly envied Q over at the brothels!!

also remember the comics - The Loincloth speake'th truth!!

Quinlan. Brothels. Sex appeal to other women. Omg... is that? Yes, IT IS. IT'S A PLOT BUNNY. albino albino albino albino albino

avatar
Babywhatsyoursin
Admin

Posts : 356
Join date : 2015-02-25
Location : New England

View user profile http://occidolumenpages.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: *Spoilers* The Ever-Popular Anatomy Topic

Post by guest on Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:50 pm

I was just looking up pics of Q and in the TNE #9 with Creem...he doesn't have the creepy talons...he just has a long finger..so....he's just really a pleasure factory...
Talons are totally creepy. Maybe I can make money here??
I discreetly file the talons of The Born.

guest
Human
Human

Posts : 102
Join date : 2015-02-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: *Spoilers* The Ever-Popular Anatomy Topic

Post by Majinkura on Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:56 pm

look this guys got normal hands....come to think of it and they all had noses too..man looks like "they didn't think this through.." in editing out the other vampires noses....

avatar
Majinkura
Admin

Posts : 431
Join date : 2015-02-26
Location : The Spectral Realm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: *Spoilers* The Ever-Popular Anatomy Topic

Post by Babywhatsyoursin on Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:59 pm

hmm. Maybe it's cause they're still early on in their transformation? I mean, they're more agile, but still not quite up to par with Tommy.
avatar
Babywhatsyoursin
Admin

Posts : 356
Join date : 2015-02-25
Location : New England

View user profile http://occidolumenpages.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: *Spoilers* The Ever-Popular Anatomy Topic

Post by celestial-may on Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:00 am


In E7 where Q is holding Sebastiane's hand his fingers are normal there. Ill see if i can find it
avatar
celestial-may
Admin

Posts : 80
Join date : 2015-02-25
Location : Desert Southwest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: *Spoilers* The Ever-Popular Anatomy Topic

Post by guest on Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:15 am

I think in the tv show, he has normal hands..maybe they are skimping on the old hand budget. They are making him more human than in the comics. So tv Born are for sure packing.
I think that guy in the photo is one of Eichhorst henchmen isn't he?? So he'd be "held back" for use. Didn't he go to Setrakian's?? I've only watched it once...if it didn't have our boy in it..and I don't own the dvd..*yet*

guest
Human
Human

Posts : 102
Join date : 2015-02-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: *Spoilers* The Ever-Popular Anatomy Topic

Post by Majinkura on Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:56 am


yeah at least they're not going this route with him....well in mchotties case anyway.
[though i wouldn't complain either way..]
avatar
Majinkura
Admin

Posts : 431
Join date : 2015-02-26
Location : The Spectral Realm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: *Spoilers* The Ever-Popular Anatomy Topic

Post by GoeticDisciple on Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:19 am

I wish E. M. Gist would just make up his mind on Quinlan's hands. Sometimes he gives him the talon. Other times, normal hands. And then there's the total talon hands above. DUDE. JUST PICK A WAY AND STICK WITH IT.

And regarding McHottie's hands in the show - totally normal. At first I thought they'd extended the middle finger just a little bit but after frame by framing the scenes then comparing to my own hands in the tactical gloves, they are keeping things normal.

Pardon if someone already said it but I also noticed Eichorst doesn't have the long finger, either. That would be hell on earth for a limited FX budget to have to install a talon on everybody playing a vamp. I think in the books they mentioned the vamps lose their noses and ears via cartilaginous atrophy/decay due to their changed circulatory systems, but in the TV show I doubt they'll go that far. Makes the vamps too much like a typical zombie, then.
avatar
GoeticDisciple
Admin

Posts : 350
Join date : 2015-02-25
Location : The Lone Star State

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: *Spoilers* The Ever-Popular Anatomy Topic

Post by VampireEater on Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:03 pm

I hope I am doing this right. Frist time up here. So be nice Embarassed

I believe both Borns brush their teeth. One is personal hygiene was very important to the romans, and it was importing to look like you meant business when you went to battle.  Both as a leader and as a bad ass man slayer. Come on. If you were a solider about to go into battle and your leader had black teeth, disheveled clothing and smiled like he was still living in a cave. Would you want to fallow someone who didn't even look like he cared about himself. Would you?

Two is even thought they live among vampires now. Both Borns are still the face for their teams and the Ancients. Remember in the strain. When QM was talking to those kids. You could see the fear on their face at the sight of him. Imagine how worse it would have been combined with bad breathe.  I'm not saying that QM or the real Q. Have bad breathe, but that they know the importance of being at their finest.

VampireEater
Strigoi
Strigoi

Posts : 388
Join date : 2015-03-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: *Spoilers* The Ever-Popular Anatomy Topic

Post by VampireEater on Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:20 pm

GoeticDisciple wrote:I wish E. M. Gist would just make up his mind on Quinlan's hands. Sometimes he gives him the talon. Other times, normal hands. And then there's the total talon hands above. DUDE. JUST PICK A WAY AND STICK WITH IT.

And regarding McHottie's hands in the show - totally normal. At first I thought they'd extended the middle finger just a little bit but after frame by framing the scenes then comparing to my own hands in the tactical gloves, they are keeping things normal.

Pardon if someone already said it but I also noticed Eichorst doesn't have the long finger, either. That would be hell on earth for a limited FX budget to have to install a talon on everybody playing a vamp. I think in the books they mentioned the vamps lose their noses and ears via cartilaginous atrophy/decay due to their changed circulatory systems, but in the TV show I doubt they'll go that far. Makes the vamps too much like a typical zombie, then.

I agree. I don't think their going to send that much on little things fingers or noses. Although I do wonder about Q's hands. His middle finger might not be long, but I would be surprised if he didn't have any finger nails. To go with the absence of body hair. It could be budget or it could be that that is why he wares gloves. I'd love to see his naked hands thou. cheers

VampireEater
Strigoi
Strigoi

Posts : 388
Join date : 2015-03-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: *Spoilers* The Ever-Popular Anatomy Topic

Post by GoeticDisciple on Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:50 pm

Me too, although if the option on seeing his ungloved hands is that they look all grease painted like Eichhorst's in the scene where he feeds on his blood slave, then I'd prefer if he just never takes off the gloves.

I have a thing for hands - good-looking, CLEAN hands. If they're not both of those things, it's very distracting. I'm easily distracted.
avatar
GoeticDisciple
Admin

Posts : 350
Join date : 2015-02-25
Location : The Lone Star State

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: *Spoilers* The Ever-Popular Anatomy Topic

Post by VampireEater on Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:08 pm

I'm sure he does. I bet he has beautiful hands. With long fingers. That he uses to pleasure his blood-slave. As he drinks. Embarassed Embarassed

VampireEater
Strigoi
Strigoi

Posts : 388
Join date : 2015-03-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: *Spoilers* The Ever-Popular Anatomy Topic

Post by guest on Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:16 pm

I think he has pleasantly long fingers with just the right length of talon. I don't think they are grease painty. I think that's a strigoi fate. Suck it strigoi! Laughing Laughing

guest
Human
Human

Posts : 102
Join date : 2015-02-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: *Spoilers* The Ever-Popular Anatomy Topic

Post by GoeticDisciple on Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:46 pm

VampireEater wrote:I'm sure he does. I bet he has beautiful hands. With long fingers. That he uses to pleasure his blood-slave. As he drinks. Embarassed Embarassed

Ok now my concentration is ruined for the rest of the day. Very Happy
avatar
GoeticDisciple
Admin

Posts : 350
Join date : 2015-02-25
Location : The Lone Star State

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: *Spoilers* The Ever-Popular Anatomy Topic

Post by Babywhatsyoursin on Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:15 pm

Hmm, to me at least it seems a little unlike GTD to miss out on those little details, especially where his monsters are usually so unique. But then again he's working on other things and isn't the only one involved in this project.
avatar
Babywhatsyoursin
Admin

Posts : 356
Join date : 2015-02-25
Location : New England

View user profile http://occidolumenpages.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: *Spoilers* The Ever-Popular Anatomy Topic

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum